70

Qin Yucheng hugged him for a while, and didn't let go until A Zhai was so hot that he raised his foot to give him a hard blow.

As soon as he let go, Mu Mu turned his head to look at

The floor-to-ceiling windows that were originally open are now closed

Mu Mu: "..."

ah! !

The **** Qin Yucheng!

Look at what you are doing. .

A Zhai was ashamed and angry!

He rushed down the stairs, picked up the water pipe, pinched the mouth of the water pipe and raised his hand, pointed at Qin Yucheng who was following him, turned the faucet to the maximum, and sniped head-on.

The male star and Chen Lili watched Mu Mu and Qin Yucheng go and watch the two come back from the terrace one after the other.

I don't know what they are doing. Both of them were soaked from head to toe.

Chen Li looked away after a glance, and picked up the [杪shu]

Duan Yu held a piece of dried lemon in his mouth, looked at the two people, and was stunned: "...you guys were just going to have a water fight outside. Jun

Mu Mu's footsteps paused, her hair was dripping wet, and she said vaguely [Huan waved Xiaobao and pulled the slippers, turned his head and hurried in] Kao Huan

Qin Yucheng looked at the back of Mu Mu fleeing in the desert, and raised his hand to touch: "I was gnawed by Mu Mu, yelled, yelled, nao jianjian

Following his movements, the male star looked over, and suddenly became jittery, reaching out and grabbing Chen Li, who was straining tea.

Chen Li shook his hands, splashed the boiled tea and talked

Chen Li: "..."

Duan Yu: "..."

Teacher Chen took a deep breath: "You better have business."

Duan Yu stood upside down on the table with two fingers, and knelt down with a "plop"

Chen Li didn't like this: "Say it."

The male celebrity whispered: "Qin Yucheng's mouth is swollen.

"You seem to be envious?" Teacher Chen said, took out the ice cubes from the mold, poured them into the basin, and pressed Duan Yu's head in, "I'm full, full, of you now."

The male celebrity supported the bar and struggled: "I was wrong∥把此∥把旱. Teacher Lily, the child is still young, please let the child go! The child will never dare again.

Teacher Chen let go of his hands, made eyebrow cakes, turned his head and continued to filter tea.

The male star held a whole basin of ice cubes and sighed.

Damn it, why did Liu Gaoming work overtime today! If it wasn't for Liu's powerful absence, how could he be treated like this!

Qin Yucheng heard the movement over there and turned his head to look over.

Chen Li pushed ⊥ Pu 抬 to worry about Ao 嘍 僬 to find out that the wooden floor of your house will be soaked!

When Qin Yucheng heard the words, he lowered his head and looked] his lips were full of promises, and he felt that what Chen Li said was right.

Mr. Qin hesitated for a moment between the outer guard he usually used and the inner guard in Mu Mu's room, and chose "Jia Zhe

As the saying goes.