57

Mu Mu hesitated for a moment, but out of trust in Qin Yucheng, he finally dialed the phone.

Qin Yucheng's idea of ​​preemptive attack is actually quite simple.

To put it bluntly, it means that when you don't know each other well, you can directly give the other party a head-on blow. No matter what happens, you will be caught off guard first, and then you will take the opportunity to seize the dominance of the conversation.

In the communication with brother Mu Mu, if he can take the lead, then Mu Mu doesn't know the address of his home, he doesn't know his family environment, and he doesn't know his family's habits.

This method works well both in interpersonal communication and at the negotiating table.

But Qin Yucheng and Mu Mu never expected that Mu Ze didn't answer the phone at all.

It's not the one that automatically hangs up after ringing the bell for one minute, but the one that is automatically hung up by the other side.

Mu Mu looked up at Qin Yucheng: "Is this also in your plan?"

"Not here." Qin Yucheng remained silent.

Mu Mu guessed: "Maybe there is something wrong?"

From Qin Yucheng, we can know that most business people are busy.

Qin Yucheng raised his eyes: "Probably."

Mu Mu looked at the phone that was turned off after being hung up, and pursed his lips.

He remembered the messages in the voice mail when he found the calling card.

There was no message from the parents in the mailbox.

The original owner had been away from home for half a year, and his parents didn't look for him, so his elder brother only called once a month. Although it was quite a pleasure to make money, how should I say it...

A Zhai scratched his head.

He felt that such a family relationship was a bit cold.

Coupled with the innumerable two conversations with Mu Ze, Mu Mu felt that this elder brother was really a little confused, and he felt that he was not easy to get along with.

Mu Mu looked at Qin Yucheng hesitantly, thought over and over again, and finally swallowed his subjective impression back.

It would be bad if what he said made Qin Yucheng have some preconceptions about his relatives.

"Maybe he will call back later." Mu Mu said, shifting his gaze to the computer again, and after looking at it for a while, he turned to the cloakroom to pack up the documents to be taken away.

Not long after, the cell phone that Mu Mu put aside rang.

Mu Mu turned his head and found that it was Mu Ze calling.

Mu Mu stood up abruptly, rushed to the door of the study and knocked on the door: "Qin Yucheng Qin Yucheng, your elder brother is calling!"

Qin Yucheng looked at Mu Mu who came in with his head, and beckoned him to come in: "Turn on the hands-free."

Mu Mu pulled the stool and sat across from Qin Yucheng, put the phone on the table and turned on the hands-free.

The moment the connection was made, Mu Mu received Qin Yucheng's eyes and opened his mouth: "Brother, let me tell you..."

The other end of the phone spoke at the same time as him: "When will you be back?"

"Uh." Mu Mu's unfinished words got stuck for a moment, and she subconsciously replied, "Tomorrow at four o'clock in the afternoon."