31

People can't, or at least shouldn't.

Mu Mu sat on the bed holding the quilt expressionlessly, his eyes were blank.

Under the influence of alcohol, human beings will do many things that are unimaginable to themselves, and they will say things that are completely out of their minds.

When the thinking is pulled into a straight line by alcohol, basically you can talk wherever you think, and even the subjective will to control yourself not to speak will be hindered by alcohol.

The so-called telling the truth after drinking, and being strong and cowardly when drunk is such a truth.

— That’s what he said.

Mu Mu's facial expression was distorted, and he buried his face in the quilt, trying to smother himself to death.

The memory after drinking last night is like a crumpled yarn, part of it is hazy, and the other part is extraordinarily clear.

But in general—Mu Mu remembers everything related to Qin Yucheng clearly.

What did he do last night? !

He actually said in public that Qin Yucheng couldn't do it!

This is not the point, the point is that Qin Yucheng is still trying to prove that he can do it!

God, even the cat died after hearing this!

If it weren't for the master's wit, the brothers should sweep the graves in Qingming next year!

Mu Mu suffocated.

After the memory froze on irregular menstruation, Ah Zhai just wanted to rush out of the Milky Way overnight!

What's the point? !

What is the point of being alive? !

There is no warmth in this suffocating cold world!

Mu Mu lay cross-legged on the soft bed, his forehead was pressed against the silky fabric of the bedding, and his head rolled around on the bed.

Damn it!

There was a knock on the bedroom door.

Mu Mu flicked on the bed and quickly lay back, stretching his legs and closing his eyes.

It was Qin Yucheng who knocked on the door.

He knocked on the door and asked, "Mu Mu, are you awake?"

Didn't wake up, already dead, don't cue.

A Zhai clasped his fingers in front of his chest with a peaceful expression.

He was willing to just lie here until he was dizzy and old, until the four people who had been drinking last night hiccupped their farts and came out of the world again.

I'm homesick.

Mu Mu thought incomparably calmly.

When did my home star M78 Nebula send Ultraman to pick me up?

The earth really can't wait any longer!

Qin Yucheng knocked on the door for half a minute and then stopped knocking. He should be talking to Liu Gaoming.

Mu Mu heard Qin Yucheng say, "Probably because I drank too much yesterday and couldn't get up today."

The voice outside the door gradually disappeared.

Mu Mu opened his eyes, turned over and hugged the quilt, feeling hopeless.

When it was time for Qin Yucheng to go to work, Mu Mu slowly got up to wash up.