1

The sunset is like fire, dyeing half of the sky red, and the sky after a rain is extraordinarily clear and bright.

Outside the gate of the Ye family's mansion in Xianyang City, one carriage after another was parked. The people brought by the carriages were all doctors from the city. The servants were waiting outside the gate of the mansion early. As soon as the doctors got out of the carriages, they followed the servants quickly. go in.

The only person who can make the Ye family spend so much time to invite all the doctors in the city is the young master of the Ye family.

Speaking of Ye Ruining, the young son of the Ye family, even though he was born in a nest of gold and silver, he didn't have that kind of life to enjoy.

Ye Ruining suffered from congenital diseases from the first day of his mother's womb. As the youngest son of the Ye family, he naturally enjoyed all the pampering. Over the past eighteen years, the Ye family has invested countless money for the young master. They are also looking for famous doctors and precious medicinal materials. They barely let the young master grow up while soaking in the medicine jar.

In the past six months, Mr. Ye's body has finally stabilized. Unexpectedly, it was difficult to go out to play in the past two days. On the way back to the house, there was a rain. In fact, the rain fell when he was outside the door of Ye's house. Unexpectedly, he was only drenched for a while. After the rain, I couldn't get sick after returning.

First he contracted the wind and cold, and then he had a fever and a headache. Mr. Xiaoye's body is more likely to break than a crystal. If the wind blows and the rain drops, it is very likely that he will not be able to get out of bed. Delay for a moment, and immediately let the servant go out and invite the doctor quickly.

The master of the Ye family and the eldest son went out to discuss business, when they heard the news of Ye Ruining's illness as soon as they entered the mansion, the two of them hurried to Ye Ruining's bedroom without even daring to rest.

The doctors were waiting in line outside the door with their medicine boxes. Master Ye and the eldest son of the Ye family lifted the pearl and jade curtain, and then walked around the screen. Inside the bed was a thin man lying on his stomach. The arm exposed to the doctor's pulse was two feet thin A finger can be loosely circled, white and clean.

Hearing someone entering the room, Ye Ruining raised his eyes sleepily, and when he saw someone coming, his cat-like eyes burst into brilliance, which was very pitiful: "Father, Brother Rong Sheng, are you back?" His tone was

soft Thin and thin, it sounds like a sick cat meowing at first glance. If you show it to other rich kids who don't like him, don't mock him for being worse than a sick cat.

Master Ye waited for the doctor next to him to take his pulse, and asked him how his youngest son was doing. Ye Rongsheng, on the other hand, was sitting by the side of the bed, holding Ye Ruining's thin body on his lap, with a worried expression on his face, and asked distressedly, "Why are you sick?"

After all, Ye Rongsheng's eyes sharpened, and he seriously questioned the steward who was waiting by the side: "Master and I have only been out for a long time, and it didn't take long for you to think of the young master, who actually made him sick!" The steward quickly knelt down and

kowtowed , taking all the faults on him, Ye Ruining lay on his brother's lap and felt the warm palms on his back for his comfort.

Ye Ruining glanced away, gently tugged on Ye Rongsheng's sleeve, and said, "Brother, I actually only got caught in the rain for less than a few steps." In the time it took for him to say this, he was panting, covering his mouth He coughed lightly. Ye Rongsheng said with a cold face: "You dog slave, if you don't go down and wash your face, how can you punish yourself if you scare the young master