64

"My father?!" The young master was shocked when he heard the sound, and his eyes turned anxiously to Zhao Su, "Zhao Su, Zhao Su, my father is back, did you hear that?!"

     Everyone remembers this person. When the news got out, how could Ye Ruining survive. He hurriedly ran out of the house. The two cubs were not afraid of life. Instead of avoiding someone, they circled around the person curiously, as if judging whether the other party was in danger.

    Zhao Su lowered his body and patted them on the head: "Good boy, you are guarding at home."

    The messenger recognized the two cubs, his face was surprised, and he didn't ask any more questions. After comforting the little leopard, Zhao Su followed Ye Ruining out the door.

    The young master was impatient, and kept inquiring about his father with the guards. Seeing that half of his body was leaning out of the carriage, Zhao Su had no choice but to bring him back, hold him in his arms and sit firmly, and ask for him.

    The guard knew very little about the news, and was only responsible for bringing the news. Master Ye was escorted all the way back to the city by someone sent by the general, and what is certain is that Master Ye is safe and sound.

    As soon as the car stopped outside the General's Mansion, Ye Ruining urged Zhao Su to go in quickly. Zhao Su was tall and long-legged, picked up the man, stepped off the carriage and walked into the general's mansion.

    "Father, father, father—"

    Master Ye sat down and sipped hot tea, before the eldest son could speak, a white figure outside the door jumped out of Zhao Su's arms, rushed to Master Ye and buried him vigorously.

    Ye Ruining cried out of breath, tears and snot all over Master Ye's body, wow, wow, wow, how pitiful, Master Ye's calm expression just now couldn't help being moved, he hugged his son and wept silently.

    The eldest son patiently waited for the Ye family's elders and children to finish crying, and then said at the right time: "Dad, you and Ning Ning have a rest."

    Zhao Su's eyebrows were ugly, and he took out a handkerchief from his arms to wipe it for Ye Ruining. tears.

    Master Ye tidied up his appearance, turned his eyes to the man who was wholeheartedly wiping Ye Ruining's face, and said, "This is..."

    Ye Ruining half leaned in Zhao Su's arms, raising his face whenever asked, Zhao Su uttered a word not to allow him to cry again, He whispered that the other party was bad, but the tears were put away in time.

    A little obedient, no, according to the little boy's spoiled character, he can be said to be obedient.

    Master Ye is a person who has come here. He is old, but he is thoughtful, and he quickly sees that the two of them are not right.

    "Ning Ning."

    Master Ye's eyes locked on Ye Ruining's wrist that Zhao Su clasped in the palm of his hand: "Who is this? Come and sit here, Daddy." Ye Ruining turned to look

    at the expression on Master Ye's face, knowing that a son is like a father, when the truth is reversed , the son also knows the father's mind.

    He said: "Father, don't kill him."