Extra

Baobao is disobedient, all the little carrot heads in the school combined are not as naughty as Baobao.

    Ye Ruining taught them to write with his own hands. The leopards knocked over the ink and broke the brushes on purpose. They are so obedient on weekdays, but they are so naughty when it comes to writing.

    Ye Ruiding discussed with the leopards in a friendly way to write well. Zhao Su bought a frozen tofu flower from the village aunt and came back. Seeing this, he gave a cold snort to the leopard. Incarnate into a big black panther, and stand up to the two disobedient leopards.

    Wild beasts will submit to beasts stronger than themselves. Ye Ruining's soft temper can't control leopards, so Zhao Su uses the body of a beast to intimidate them. There is always a way to subdue another.

    Leopard turned into a child with a bitter face, and pitifully picked up the brush and wrote crookedly.

    Ye Ruining couldn't bear to see the leopards showing this expression, but he had to let them know how to read. He chose the easiest way to teach them, and he was satisfied if he could write two more characters a day. He didn't have too strict requirements for the leopards.

    His ankle was a little itchy, and the majestic big black panther stretched out its tail and slipped under his clothes, curling his calf and sweeping it.

    "Hey——" He shot the big black panther with complaining eyes, "Don't disturb me."

    The big black panther approached him, wrapped its tail directly around his waist, and brought him into his arms.

    The ink was spilled, and Ye Ruining was so angry that he gently tugged at the big black panther's beard, blaming it for being bad.

    In the warmth of the sunshine in the spring afternoon, there was a trace of coolness, Ye Ruining wrote seriously, and subconsciously leaned into the big black panther's arms to keep warm when it was cold. Falling petals floated in from the window, the big black panther closed its eyes comfortably, rolled up a fallen flower with its tail and sent it to Ye Ruining, rubbing its chin on his shoulder.

    Ye Ruining accepted the little flower, turned around, faced the big black panther leaning against its arms, and pinned the flower to the black panther's head, the prestige was ridiculous, he pursed his lips and sneered.

    The big black panther let him mess around, and when he had enough trouble, he leaned forward, pressed Ye Ruining into his arms, and stuck out his tongue to lick his soft and smooth cheek.

    Seeing this situation, the leopards practicing handwriting with sad faces looked at each other, and left the study room tacitly and lightly, leaving the inside to their two fathers.

    "Oh, don't touch here, it's so itchy." Ye Ruining's resistance was like scratching an itch, he turned his head and saw that the study room was empty, he was so angry that he wanted to pull the big black panther's whiskers again.

    "It's all your fault!"

    The big black panther narrowed his eyes dangerously, and suddenly turned into a human. The clothes on Zhao Su's body fell to the ground, and with a sweep of his arms, he carried Ye Ruining across the screen.

    There was a sheet in the study, and Ye Ruining was placed on it by Zhao Su, and Zhao Su resolved all his struggles.

    Gradually, the belt fell down, and the layers of clothes were taken off. The

    open window vaguely heard the sound of varying degrees of severity, and the petals fell densely in the house, mixed with the sound of shaking, not far away. The two little leopards who were playing turned their heads to the study room where the smell came from, and their father began to feel shy again.

    It doesn't matter if daddy is in heat, it means that in the next few days, little daddy won't be able to teach them how to write. The two leopards really don't like reading and practicing calligraphy.

    When the collapse was about to collapse, Zhao Su carried Ye Ruining back to the room. He lay on Zhao Su's shoulder, groaning and panting, and scolded him for being rude. After a while, Zhao Su called the hot water and ordered the man to squeeze him, with more and more strength. He wanted to scold Zhao Su for half a minute, and Zhao Su had to gag him before he would stop.

    Ye Ruining cried: "My master, why don't you go to teach tomorrow, you carry me over there!"

    Zhao Su patted his ass/butt, smiling wickedly.

    "Carrying you over, everyone knows that my butt hurts again."

    Ye Ruining became furious, and raised his foot to step on Zhao Su's stomach: "Bastard—"

    Zhao Su thought that he was finished, and the little master was spoiled and became more and more lawless. But when he scolded himself for being an asshole, his bones crumbled a little.

    Zhao Su shook off the wet cloth handkerchief, pressed Ye Ruining under his body and played slowly.

    "Call the bastard twice more, I like it."

    Ye Ruining wanted to cry, but bit Zhao Su with his ruddy mouth. Zhao Su grabbed his mouth and kissed him slowly, as if he would not stop until he melted those two soft red lips.