46

The house has a built-in heater for incense. The quiet fragrance evaporates with the bursts of warmth, even if you are outside, you are also affected by the seemingly invisible and lingering breath, and you are quite distracted.

    Young Master Ye's eye sockets and nose were constantly itching, and something seemed to be gushing out from the tip of his nose.

    He couldn't really see what was going on inside through the screen, the only thing he could see was his brother's long hair hanging down to the ground, the sound of forbearance that seemed to be in pain but mixed with some joy floated in the wind and lingered in his ears, Ye Ruining was really worried , I'm afraid that his elder brother Rong Sheng was bullied by the general, so he wanted to make him cry?

    Ye Ruining, who was eager to protect his brother, was eager to break free from Zhao Su's imprisonment, but the more he struggled helplessly, the more motionless the man trapped him, and even deliberately pressed him tightly.

    The little boy glared at him: What do you mean, don't stop me from saving my brother.

    There was a smile in Zhao Su's eyes: Are you sure you want to go? If the young master goes, it will spoil your elder brother's good deeds.

    Ye Ruining anxiously asked: What's wrong with Brother Rong Sheng? Is the general bullying him?

    Zhao Su shook his head slightly: That's not bullying, they can do something fun again.

    You don't want to be fooled again, tell me quickly what happened to Brother Rong Sheng.

    Zhao Su stared deeply at Ye Ruining's eyes: The young master really wants to know what the eldest son and the general are doing?

    Naturally, or do you want to deliberately hide something from me?

    Ye Ruining's clear and pure eyes are the most seductive, making Zhao Su's whole body hot. If such clean eyes are dyed with the color of desire, just thinking about it will make people shudder.

    I don't know if it's because of her pregnancy, but the young master exuded a faint frankincense, which is not difficult to smell from a distance.

    Zhao Su lowered his head sideways, sniffed Ye Ruining's slender neck lightly with the tip of his nose, and followed the muffled sound from the room with his palms into the young master's clothes, causing the young master to breathe hard, and his red cheeks dripped. Sweating, the eyelashes became moist in an instant, looking at Zhao Su silently questioning what he was doing.

    Zhao Su covered the young master's mouth tightly with one hand, his vigorous body covered him and imprisoned him, and the other hand began to stir up trouble.

    Gentle picking and slow twisting, men know how to serve and which places are the most comfortable, the young man's clothes are a bit messy, his head is resting weakly on Zhao Su's shoulder, trembling slightly against Zhao Su's body, he wants to leave, but also wants to experience more comfortable taste.

    His body was extraordinarily sensitive, and he was so confused that he didn't even know he had lost the person for the first time. In Zhao Su's hands, everything he plundered was full of undisguised and emotional reactions.

    After the humming in the room stopped, Zhao Su withdrew his hand, brushed his wet fingertips over the young man's rosy cheeks, touched the wet spot, and there was a slight smile in his dark eyes.

    Before he woke up from his desire, Zhao Su picked up Ye Ruining and went to the wing room. He put him on the couch and sat down, and was about to untie the fox fur for the young master. Ye Ruining woke up like a dream, with red neck and The whole face pushed Zhao Su away, but his hands and feet were helpless. In Zhao Su's eyes, a slight push was just the little master's paws sent to his chest and scratched twice, which did not constitute any threat.

    "You, what did you do to me just now!"

    Ye Ruining was angry and at a loss, his body was lingering, he pulled up the quilt to block his stomach, his hands clenched into fists tightened, loosened and tightened again: "Zhao Su, you dared to offend me just now!"

    "Young master, you are serious."

    After understanding the young master's temper, Zhao Su knew how to deal with him. Zhao Su dragged a chair and sat on one side, said in a calm manner: "The young master just wanted to know what the eldest son and the general were doing. I did not mean to offend you, but I showed the young master by hand. Look."

    "You, you speak too much!"

    Zhao Su stared at the corner of Ye Ruining's mouth, where there was still a little stain he had just wiped away.

    Ye Ruining met Zhao Su's gaze and said angrily, "What kind of gaze is that?"

    As for the marked prey, the beast would not hide his possession and desire, Zhao Su approached, and wiped away the stain with his fingertips: " The general and the eldest son had a good time, I personally pointed out what the younger son and the others were doing, why not? Besides, I did not treat you like General Qi did to the eldest son..." There was something in Zhao Su's words, he smiled and rubbed his

    hands Fingertips said: "My fingers are still wet, and I don't think it feels better in my clothes."

    "Zhao Su, shut up..."

    Ye Ruining panicked and turned his back awkwardly, as if he couldn't see Zhao Su. I couldn't hear what he said.

    "Young master, I am willing to serve you. When you are comfortable, my heart is also at ease."

    Zhao Su was almost stuck behind Ye Ruining, and his mouth brushed against Ye Ruining's ear indistinctly, "Are you satisfied just now, young master     ?

    "

Look at him: "Then I'll be obscene. Is it comfortable to be obscene?" "...

    "

    The wind stopped at some point, and the room was quiet. ignore.

    Ye Ruining couldn't move away, turned his body around, Zhao Su's aura was all over his body, powerful and hot, and he couldn't avoid it.

    "Zhao Su, you...you step back."

    The young man whispered softly, fearing that if he said one more word back, Zhao Su would bully him to meet him.

    He was forced to have sex by Zhao Su. He couldn't resist the temptation before going through that incident. He was comfortable but also frightened. There were traces left on his clothes, which stuck to his body when it was cold, reminding him not long ago. indulgence.

    But once he thought about whether his brother really did what Zhao Su said with the general, Ye Ruining felt awkward, and his knuckles were white as he clutched the quilt.

    How could brother Rongsheng like men, like the general? If they were really together, would they not want him in the future?

    Ye Ruining was at a loss, Zhao Su watched silently, reached out to touch his earlobe, and rubbed it on his fingertips: "I'll get you a basin of water to wash you." Ye Ruining stared blankly at

    Zhao Su leaving, he suddenly closed his eyes tightly. Looking up, one hand went under the clothes, and after touching those things, even the courage to open his eyes to see was lost, and he wanted to cry but had no tears.