63

Yue Yu wandered around, and when summer entered, the young master would be happy to float. He has always disliked wrapping himself up like a tight rice dumpling, but because of his poor health, the servants have to coax him to wait for him to change clothes. Now Zhao Su is serving him personally, no one is used to him, he can wear whatever he should It is necessary to press the person in the corner of the bed and kiss.

    This method was thought up by Zhao Su recently, the young man was tough but not soft, Zhao Su insisted on using these methods to talk to him and not listen to him. Just kiss, Zhao Su is happy and at ease, but the young master is often stuck in the corner of the bed, covering his red mouth, angrily scolding Zhao Su for being shameless and professing sex all day long.

    The young master scolded Zhao Su so much, but he didn't think so in his heart, he did one thing and thought another. He was not stupid, he thought it through, and began to want to treat Zhao Su well.

    It is said that the young master is delicate, and he is destined to serve others, but he does not know that he will serve others. Zhao Su chops firewood, and he can add a cup of brewed tea beside him. Even though Zhao Su said that men should drink alcohol, it tastes good when strong alcohol enters the intestines, but he dislikes the taste of tea, but he doesn't allow the young man to retreat. He drank it all in one gulp, smacking his lips to taste nothing, the young man was so angry that he scolded him that he only knows how to drink and has no literati elegance.

    Zhao Su turned around and laughed at him: "What do I want to do with that sour thing? I'm a literati. Do you have to be gentle and comfortable when doing that kind of thing?" "Don't talk nonsense!" Zhao Su

    laughed

    : "Whether I'm talking nonsense, the young master should be able to feel it most personally." The young master

    blushed and threw off his sleeves, and ran into the house for a long time before coming out with half a plate of snacks in his hand. As for the remaining half, The two leopard cubs who had been followed by Pidianpidian sneaked onto the table and ate them.

    Zhao Su looked at him with a half-smile, and took the remaining half plate of snacks. Just a little flattery from the young master made Zhao Su happy for a long time no matter whether he wanted it or not.

    Zhao Su is not arrogant but also has arrogance. For such a man, if his sweetheart pleases him a little bit, it will greatly arouse his satisfaction and vanity.

    The young master stared at the person, and it took him a long time before he opened his mouth and said, "Zhao Su, stop laughing." It's not too embarrassing. Isn't he just...

    Ye Ruining thought about it, and then laughed to himself. He was sitting on the stone bench, with his legs crossed and swaying lightly. Zhao Su didn't mind getting his hands dirty after splitting the firewood, so he freed his hand and held Ye Ruining in his arms with one hand like he was holding a child.

    "Hey, Zhao Su—"

    Ye Ruining reprimanded in a low voice, he was not as tall as Zhao Su, and being hugged by Zhao Su like this, his eyes were only a little higher than the other person's, and he was able to look down at Zhao Su slightly.

    As soon as the two pairs of eyes met, Ye Ruining kept talking, obediently, without fussing or fussing. The two arms took the initiative to wrap around Zhao Su's neck, for fear that the other party would be too tired to hold him with one hand.

    Zhao Su turned him upside down: "Stop making trouble?"

    "I didn't make trouble with you," Ye Ruining argued unconvinced. Zhao Su's arms were covered with sweat, sticking wetly to his clothes. He said awkwardly, "I Is it heavy?"

    Zhao Su grinned: "It's not heavy, you don't want to move any more." The man purposely pointed at the young master's ear, glanced down, and said maliciously, "You are so soft here, I will pick you up It's comfortable."

    "Shameless and obscene!"

    The shameless and obscene man smiled. Just as he was about to wash his hands and drag the young master back to the house and throw him on the corner of the bed to teach him a lesson, there was a movement outside the door, and he only heard a message that Master Ye was going back to the city.