55

The majestic big black leopard crawled docilely before Ye Ruining's eyes, his eyes were gentle, and his tongue licked the palm of his hand.

    Seeing the big leopard that looked exactly like them, the two little things trembled from Ye Ruining's side and approached the big black leopard, humming softly. The three leopards gathered together, Ye Ruining's eyes became hot, and he had the urge to cry.

    He rubbed the little leopard's head, lowered his eyes to meet the gaze of the big black panther, turned his palm on the big black panther's head and slowly rubbed it, and at the same time said silently in his heart: This is Zhao Su.

    Even though they are not ordinary people, Ye Ruining also recognized it, he picked up the little leopard and put it back in his arms, thinking about the warmer weather in a few days, so he talked to his brother about moving out.

    When the climate is warmer, the cubs are a little longer, and they no longer tremble when walking. They often run around the house for fun. They are small animals, and the house will not be able to keep them in sooner or later.

    Zhao Su told him that he could always use cover-ups to protect the little leopards in front of outsiders, and he didn't have to worry about them when they grew up and realized the transformation.

    But wild beasts are inherently unrestrained by nature, and being kept in the house for a long time is not good for their growth. Ye Ruining is even more reluctant to keep two such lively little creatures in the house all day long.     After recovering, Ye Ruining found Ye Rongsheng and explained to him what was in his heart. Ye Rongsheng

    put down the teacup after listening, and his smile faded slowly: "Ningning wants to leave here, leave brother?"

Some people feel uncomfortable being served, and Ning Ning is still worried..." After a pause, "Could it be that Ning Ning looks down on brother."

    Ye Ruining hurriedly explained: "Brother, don't think about it, but Ning Ning has grown up and has children. , I want to take good care of them, and I shouldn’t depend on you for the rest of my life.”

    “After early summer, I’ll bring dad back.” Ye Rongsheng held Ye Ruining’s shoulders and said seriously, “Ningning, brother has recently started to reorganize in secret. Our Ye family, although our family has been sealed off, as long as our reputation is restored, with our ability, it is only a matter of time for the Ye family to return to the past, and these only need..."

    Ye Rongsheng paused: "Aren't you willing to welcome dad back with your brother?"

    "No, brother."

    Ye Ruining was in a dilemma, with his father on one side and the child on the other.

    He was hesitant, and the picture of his father pampering him appeared in front of his eyes, and on the other side were the eyes of the little leopards rolling around the house, clawing at the crack of the door, hoping to escape.

    In the end, he lowered his head and said softly: "If brother misses me, come and have a look." The

    young master who grew up under the protection of the Ye family is not ignorant of any human affairs. His brother can have what he is today, and the general is afraid to help him in secret. And he relied on his elder brother, which made his elder brother even more difficult to behave in front of the general.

    Not to mention that the elder brother has a closer relationship with the general. He can rely on his elder brother, but he cannot rely on his elder brother's general.

    "Ning Ning."

    Ignoring Ye Rongsheng's disapproving gaze, Ye Ruining insisted on what he thought in his heart this time, showing his proud side in front of Ye Rongsheng: "Brother don't say any more, I can take care of myself. During those days when my brother left, Ning Ning Not all of them survived. Besides, with Zhao Su by my side, no one can bully me."