12

The flames reflected on Zhao Su's face, and the menacing man's face was covered with a bit of tenderness, the tenderness in his eyes disappeared for a moment, Zhao Su put on a casual smile, and said: "They are all men, why should you be afraid? , it's just..."

Zhao Su pretended to have a pause: "Young master is easy to grow and raise, every inch is precious, and even the feet are more delicate than the hands of ordinary girls. The young master is willing to let me touch the feet, it is indeed mine. It's an honor." The man's words suddenly changed, and he said again, "It's just... I am a rough man who let the young master do rough work. Whether the young master holds a grudge against me, I will be accounted for in the future." The little boy in Ye Xiaogong's heart has

never I mentioned it to anyone, but Zhao Su revealed it to his face at this moment, his face was red and white, and his ears were hot and his neck was red. His eyes wandered around, his mouth was stiff and he insisted: "No, Zhao Su, don't treat a gentleman's belly with a villain's heart!"

But he roared dryly, finally lacked confidence, and was extremely guilty. Zhao Su smiled and said nothing, and even cooperated: "I guessed wildly."

"It's good that you know!"

After Ye Ruining yelled at the man, he quickly put his two legs and feet rubbed with medicine back under the quilt, Zhao Su was full of firepower, His feet were only rubbed by Zhao Su for a while, and the heat spread from his ankles upwards, as if it was dry to his heart.

"Zhao Su, you'd better be obedient and obedient in the future. Today's Japanese princes don't care about you. It's only natural for you to take money to do things and serve me well.

" , He stared at the dark sky through the window, and waited for Ye Ruining's breathing to calm down before he went out of the room and closed them. In the middle of the night, no one knew where he was going.

Ye Ruining turned around in his dreams, thinking of his brother and father for a while, and Zhao Su's evil spirit for a while. When he was tired and awake, Zhao Su was nowhere to be seen in the house, and the surroundings were cold and deserted.

He put on his shoes and socks and got out of bed, pulled his hair and walked around looking for people: "Zhao Su, Zhao Su?"

The sky was bright, and Zhao Su should be preparing breakfast in the kitchen at this time, but the kitchen was empty, obviously Zhao Su It is very likely that Su did not return overnight.

"Zhao Ouch..."

Ye Ruining touched the bumped nose, looked up, Zhao Su was blocking the door, exuding the smell of dew and grass leaves.

He snorted nasally, and asked in a soft voice: "Where have you been?"

Then he complained: "I am

very hungry, prepare me some breakfast." Following behind Zhao Su, he looked left and right, sniffed left and right, trying to find out Zhao Su's whereabouts.

"Zhao Su, where did you go last night? How dare you leave me here alone. What should I do if some gangster breaks in at night and commits an attack? If something happens to me, the whole village will not be able to afford it."

"Zhao Su, didn't you abandon me and sneak out to drink flower wine last night?"

Young Master Ye kept on talking, and Zhao Su sneered, "Young Master, you are not my wife, No matter what you do."

"You're a bitch!"

Ye Ruining was most annoyed that Zhao Su always compared him with girls, so he ran out of the stove angrily, sat on the small stone bench in the yard and was angry, not wanting to After a while, Zhao Su suddenly followed and handed a chopping ax to his hand.