10

The person on the back looked like it was made of water, and tears soaked the cloth on the back of Zhao Su's neck.

Zhao Su lowered his face, carried Young Master Ye who was drunk into a puddle of ooze back into the room, and turned on the candle only to find a rash on the man's exposed neck. He lightly patted Ye Ruining on the cheek: "Wake up!" "

Ye Ruining muttered indistinctly, the itching on his neck made him scratch it with his hands, and the more he scratched, the more itchy.

"Itchy, Ning Ning itchy, brother scratching..."

Zhao Su sneered, dragged a stool and watched the little boy scratch until the red rash on his neck became more and more scratched, he quickly took Ye Ruining's hand to stop it, but he didn't know The young master is allergic to alcohol, but fortunately he didn't have any abnormalities other than a rash.

Zhao Su stretched out his palm and pressed it to Ye Ruining's forehead. After making sure that he didn't have a fever, he went outside to boil a basin of hot water. When he fetched water and stepped into the house, Ye Ruining had already stripped himself of all his clothes.

Zhao Su suddenly sneered, stepped forward and tore off the only fig leaf on Young Master Ye's body along his legs.

"Well, brother..."

Zhao Su sneered, his voice slightly hoarse: "Ningning is good, my good brother loves you."

Under the soft halo, Young Master Ye's body was coated with a hazy beauty, and Zhao Su's eyes fell , aiming at it like punishment and slapping it down moderately, the hand feels surprisingly good, so he does it again.

"Well, my brother hit me..."

After the slap, Ye Ruining buried his head deeper into the pillow, and let out a soft moan from his throat, his back quickly turned red, and even the roots of his legs showed bright red due to allergies Red, how pitiful.

"...Brother Ning Ningitch."

Young Master Ye's body was itching tightly, and he wanted to grab his body with both hands indiscriminately. Zhao Su clasped his slender wrist tightly with one hand, preventing him from scratching.

"Itch, itch, oh brother, tickle Ningning..."

Seeing the pain, the little boy closed his eyes pitifully, tears or sweat leaked from the corners of his eyes, his skin became whiter and redder, the soft lips taught him to bite, and his snow-white teeth were in the mouth. Lips, like a bright red fruit.

Zhao Su smiled: "I'm still thinking about my brother at this time, okay, I'm your good brother today, I will take good care of you." "Well." Zhao Su held Ye Ruining with both hands and pressed it on the top of Ye Ruining's head. After the towel was wet with hot water, the force gradually

increased

. to scrub his smooth body. The water has been boiled for a long time, and it is hot enough. Rubbing it on the skin can relieve part of the itching. Therefore, no matter how strong Zhao Su is, Ye Ruining gave up struggling and let the hot and humid towel rub against any part of his body. He will cooperate when he is comfortable. According to Zhao Su's instructions, if you raise your hand, you will raise your hand, and your legs will be high and straight, which is very cute.

Zhao Su squeezed Ye Ruining's soft chin: "Good boy, my good brother will serve you till the end today, don't forget my brother's kindness in the future.

" Zhao Su touched her naked body inside and out.

The drunk little sick cat is obedient and obedient, even if he treats Zhao Su as an older brother coquettishly begging to be cuddled and coaxed, according to Zhao Su's vicious temper, he is not as annoying as before.