38

The warmth of the room is wrapped around the body, and it is not disturbed by the cold at all. Ye Ruining noticed that wherever there were black panthers, his whole body felt warm.

    At this moment, his clothes were pulled up by the black panther at some point, exposing his round and tall belly, which was already wet with half of the leopard's saliva. When the leopard licked his tongue, his stomach was itchy and warm. Ye Ruining opened his eyebrows and smiled, but didn't pull back his clothes to cover it, but only opened his stomach, like a cat letting the big cat on him lick freely.

    Every time the big cat brushed its tongue across its belly, the inside would move slightly in response. Ye Ruining felt the strange movement of the little monster until the black panther licked enough and pulled his clothes back with its mouth, and the whole leopard lay down along the bed , the huge leopard's head rested on Ye Ruining's pillow, the eyes of the beast flickered, and it looked at people quietly.

    Ye Ruining tilted his head and rubbed Hei Panther's head, staring at the leopard with bright eyes: "Brother Leopard, why don't you wake me up when you come here." Recalling the

    action of Hei Panther licking his belly just now, Ye Ruining shyly hugged him Mysteriously, he said to Hei Bao: "Brother Leopard, let me tell you a strange thing. There is a little monster in my stomach. When you licked it just now, the little monster moved quietly." He was

    embarrassed He said with a smile: "Do you know that bastard Zhao Su? If you haven't seen him, you probably don't know. That bastard actually said that my little monster is his child, so I won't give it to him." Heibao

    lazily He raised his eyelids, and there was a little more smile in his eyes.

    The leopard stretched out his tongue and licked Young Master Ye's wrist twice, Ye Ruining whispered in his mouth to avoid itching, even the palms of his hands were wet by the leopard, he rubbed the black leopard's ears, and when he enjoyed it, he I remembered that I didn't know how the black panther broke into the house without making a fuss.

    He saw that the panther was guarding him quietly and loyally, even if he had any doubts, he didn't ask. So what if I asked, the leopard couldn't speak, it was a leopard that was loyal to him, it warmed him up when he was cold, and ran to him to take care of him when he was down, Young Master Ye really liked black panthers, hugged and rubbed the leopard's head Without letting go, he leaned on the leopard and fell into a dream.

    The little monster grew up day by day, Young Master Ye touched his stomach which was still calm, and when he saw Zhao Su during the day, he kept his tongue tightly shut, not revealing anything about the Black Panther coming into the house to accompany him at night.

    "Zhao Su, did you find any news about Brother Rong Sheng and Dad today?"

    He drank the anti-abortion medicine with a bitter face. , I don't know where to take out two pieces of honey, Ye Ruining raised his wrinkled face to look at the person, and unceremoniously took Zhao Su's hand into his mouth and swallowed the honey.

    "I've already asked someone to inquire about the members of the Ye family."

    Ye Ruining obviously didn't believe it: "Don't you know how to use magic skills? You can't do things that you can do with just magic skills, so you can't deceive me, right?

    " Xiao Jiu, who was playing by herself, raised her head: "My lord, what is a demon?"

    Ye Ruining moved his mouth again and again, thinking that it was to vent his anger on Zhao Su's day, so he closed his mouth and said sullenly: "There is no demon method."

    Looking at the expression on Zhao Su's face, there was no trace of impatience, he was puzzled, Zhao Su saw how obtrusive he was in Linghe Village, and Ye Ruining knew it all too well, but now because of the little monster in his stomach, he really has no temper changed?

    "...Zhao Su, can you really find out their whereabouts?"

    Ye Ruining lowered his head and twitched his fingers uneasily: "I'm not joking with you, I'm worried about them.

    " He never wanted to bow his head to show weakness in front of Zhao Su, his face and ears were reddened by being able to speak in such a low voice, even if he understood that Zhao Su was doing it for the little monster in his belly, Young Master Ye used to only listen to people when he asked for help. Told him that he never needed to ask others.

    "I know."

    Zhao Su's eyes were full of warmth that even he couldn't see, and he bowed and touched Ye Ruining's hair: "Trust me."

    With Young Master Ye's current situation, the only person he can rely on is Zhao. Su.

    The weather was so warm in the afternoon, and there were a few birds chirping outside the window. Xiao Jiu rushed into the house, shook off the cold air on his body, and then walked up to Ye Ruining and said, "My lord, the street is so lively, come here!" A caravan, they lead a song and dance troupe dancing in the street."

    Mr. Ye is still young and has been restrained for too long, so he naturally yearns for lively things. Zhao Su.

    Zhao Su said: "Then go out and have a look."

    Zhao Su went into the house and took out the cloak and covered Ye Ruining tightly. His posture really looked like a husband taking care of his wife. After finishing the clothes, the man picked up Ye Ruining and put him in front of the chair. , took off his boots and put two layers of socks on him.

    Ye Ruining curled up his feet: "You, you don't have to do this, just let Xiaojiu serve me."

    Zhao Su said with a half-smile, "Can he hug you?"

    "You—" Ye Ruining hugged With a stomach     full of anger, he said, "You think I

    'm heavy."

He worked and even let him serve him personally after beating and scolding.

    Zhao Su didn't look like Zhao Su at all...

    Young Master Ye was distressed, and the two of them escorted him out of the house and took him to the street to watch the fun together.

    The sound of drums shook the sky, and many people gathered in the street to watch. Zhao Su patrolled around the teahouses, following the lively temperament of the young master, looking for a quiet place with a panoramic view of the street to sit for a while.

    Xiao Jiu supported Ye Ruining to carefully avoid the crowd. When he was cautious, a sedan chair fell in front of his eyes, and the curtain was lifted to reveal Su Hao's appearance.

    "Little Ye Zi."

    Ye Ruining remembered what his old friend did to him that day. In fact, Su Hao didn't do anything to him that day. To Ye Ruining, it was just the other party's indifferent attitude that chilled him. .

    Ye Ruining turned his head and said coldly, "Xiao Jiu, let's go another way."

    The heavy clothes couldn't hide Ye Ruining's clumsy movements and slightly visible stomach. Su Hao's gaze was fixed on his stomach, and Ye Ruining subconsciously pulled it together, "What do you want to do?" Su Hao's surprise was fleeting, and he settled down

    . : "Little Ye Zi, I have news about Master Ye and your eldest brother, can you borrow a quiet place to talk?"