27

Ye Xiaogong hung on Ye Rongsheng and couldn't get off. He said "Brother, I miss you, why don't you come to pick Ningning home?" The love between the two brothers is deep.

    After their young master has finished acting coquettishly to the eldest son, he still wants to save face.

    Ye Ruining thought that Ye Rongsheng couldn't think well, and Ye Rongsheng also missed his younger brother whom he hadn't seen for a month, picked him up and put him in the car for a closer look, and the first thing he said was: "Ningning has lost weight, and she is more energetic than before. Looks good."

    "Brother is also thinner, he is not very energetic, is it too hard outside?"

    The eyes of the two Ye family brothers are a little moist, the elder brother is mature and can restrain his emotions, the younger brother is young, and has been pampered by the family since he was a child. He said, not as powerful as his brother, tears streaming down his eyes, hugged Ye Rongsheng tightly and kept calling his brother, those who didn't know the inside story thought this was a pair of fateful mandarin ducks who were about to be separated.

    "Brother, have you come to pick me up yet? Daddy is fine at home. Does he miss Ningning?"

    Ye Rongsheng said with a smile: "Father naturally misses Ningning, and he misses it very much. Before I leave, Daddy reminds me Wan told me to take you back properly, no, my brother will take you away now." "Hmph, it's all your

    fault for not taking Ningning out to discuss business with Dad." Ye Ruining complained softly, complaining, complaining, holding Ye Rongsheng tightly The hand of the garment does not scatter.

    "Then when are we going to leave? I can't wait to go back to Ye's house. Living here is not fun at all."

    Ye Ruining stuffed his hands into Ye Rongsheng's sleeves, and suddenly changed his sad tone: "Brother Rongsheng, little Liu Xiao Qi died, and they got sick and left without being cured."

    Xiao Liu and Xiao Qi have been with Ye Ruining for a while, and they are the servants who understand his temperament best. , After all, there is still kindness in his heart, and he has not done too serious and bad things.

    After listening, Ye Rongsheng rubbed Ye Ruining's hair to express comfort: "Ningning, don't be sad, brother has already heard the news, and arranged for their funeral, their relatives also received a fortune, enough for them to live comfortably for the rest of their lives Live worry-free."

    "Brother, shall we head back now?"

    Young Master Ye calmed down a little and began to think about leaving.

    "I'm leaving today, so I won't stay here any longer. Is there anything Ningning needs to pack? Brother, let me pack it up for you and bring it here. Are you hungry?" Ye Rongsheng put his hand on Ye Ruining's stomach, and then pulled it away

    . From one corner of the drawer, I took out a delicately packaged pastry.

    "Ningning eat something to cushion his stomach first, brother go down and have a word with the village chief, and he will come back soon to take you home."

    Ye Ruining agreed, and obediently nibbled on the soft cake that Ye Rongsheng opened for him, There is also fruit juice, it tastes sour and sweet in the throat, Ye Ruining thought that his elder brother Rong Sheng treated him best, and he did not forget to prepare delicious food for him during the long journey.

    Ye Rongsheng got out of the carriage, leaving Ye Ruining alone in the carriage. The Ye family's attendants were staying near the carriage to take care of them, as long as Ye Ruining ordered them, they would arrive in time.