19

Lan Zhishou anxiously circled back and forth outside the house, met Young Master Ye, and hurriedly said: "Young Master, is nothing wrong?"

Ye Ruining shook his head: "There are herbs to stop bleeding and reduce inflammation in the house, smash some for me."

"Young master?" Lan Zhi was puzzled, and after receiving Ye Ruining's warning gaze, she swallowed her doubts and dared not ask any more questions.

Lan Zhi found the hemostatic grass and smashed it skillfully, packed the medicine jar and sent it to Ye Ruining: "Here, young master."

Ye Ruining took the medicine jar and held it carefully, and told Lan Zhi: "Okay, go back and rest, my son. Go back later by yourself."

Lan Zhi seemed unwilling to leave: "Lan Zhi is dedicated to serving the young master, dare not..."

Ye Ruining said impatiently: "If you dare, you just follow my orders!"

Lan Zhi No more words, and watched Young Master Ye sneak into Zhao's small courtyard holding a medicine pot. After Ye Ruining entered, he didn't enter the house immediately, but just stood quietly outside the door, his eyes drifting into the distance. Wait until Young Master Ye comes out from inside.

Woke up by the noise made by the Lancao Sect just now, when he got up at night, he slipped out of the door and looked at the gate of Zhao's house curiously: "Brother, the young master went in alone? The room is dark, is there someone?" Lan

Zhi Shaking his head slightly: "Don't be curious if we shouldn't care about it, just concentrate on serving the young master."

Lan Cao curled her lips: "Brother, you treat the young master better than me."

Lan Zhi smiled, rubbing her palms The younger brother's head stopped talking.

The two brothers of the Lan family watched Young Master Ye go back to the house. The young master sneaked into Zhao Su's room with the medicine. The black panther looked up at him

. Putting it next to Hei Panther's injured leg, looking at the bleeding part through the light, he clenched his teeth and said, "Does it hurt?"

"Brother Leopard, I have never served anyone or Leopard. If it hurts you Don't bite my son."

The black panther exhaled hot air from his nostrils, as if scoffing at Ye Ruining's words, but his eyes were gentle, without any aggression.

Ye Ruining spread the medicine on the palm of the hand and slowly applied it to the injured part of the black panther. The panther didn't move, and would rub its tail on Ye Ruining's arm from time to time. He laughed and said, "Brother Leopard, I itch.

" Addictive, the long black tail kept harassing Young Master Ye, poking him with the end of the tail.

Young Master Ye said with a fierce face on purpose: "I'm angry!"

The black panther looked at him comfortably, the eyes of the beast shone with a faint light, and the huge beast lowered its head slightly in front of Young Master Ye and rubbed against Ye Xiaogong. The side of the son's face.

Ye Ruining hid from the itching. As soon as the medicine was applied, he raised his two arms around the black panther's outstretched head, and patted it lightly. Perhaps it was the black panther's fur that shaved him comfortably. Young Master Ye smiled and hugged the leopard. , Only let go after feeling hot.

"Brother Leopard, why did you get hurt?"

Hei Bao looked at him faintly, Ye Ruining groaned, and then hugged Leopard's head again: "I never expected to be able to hold such a majestic leopard today.