44

General Qi's entry into Xianyang City can be said to have caused quite a commotion for a long time. Teahouses and restaurants in the streets and alleys can hear the story of this general from everyone.

    There are rumors, half-truths and half-false rumors, and some unintelligible and random fabrications. No one knows whether what is said is true or not, but everyone respects and respects General Qi. It is true.

    They heard that General Qi stayed in Xianyang City for at least half a year, and the more excited they were, in just two days, the general's mansion would be broken through. Officials, wealthy businessmen in this city, and powerful families in neighboring cities all came to the door with gifts. Ye Rongsheng was busy dealing with it for a while, and Ye Rongsheng took a breath, and he just asked his younger brother who he treated as a treasure, what happened.

    Mr. Ye was lethargic, full of surprises and worries. He had slept for two full days since the day before yesterday. He was placed in the general's mansion. He just woke up from a sweet dream when Ye Rongsheng's voice came from outside the door, and the door was lightly knocked. Xiao Jiu quietly opened the door and invited Ye Rongsheng into the room.

    "Brother Rong Sheng?"

    The little boy was ignorant, he suddenly thought he was in a dream, and asked blankly, "Why did I see my brother in the dream?

    " She was willing to move half a point away from Ye Rongsheng.

    Ye Rongsheng was funny and angry, but more of it was his love for his younger brother. He took the meal that Xiao Jiu went to the kitchen to prepare, and sat down beside Ye Ruining.

    "Why are you still so sleepy that you don't even recognize my brother?"

    "Hey!" Ye Ruining patted his forehead, moved closer happily, and kept stroking Ye Rongsheng's drooping hair with his fingers, "Brother Rongsheng, I'm not dreaming. I really came back to see Ningning."

    He hugged Ye Rongsheng and did not let go, and stoves were installed inside and outside the house, it was cold winter, and the surroundings were warm. Ye Ruining was only wearing thin and soft clothes, which were pressed against his abdomen, and it was not difficult to find the curvature of his belly.

    Ye Rongsheng stared fixedly at Ye Ruining's stomach through the quilt, and asked seriously: "Ningning, do you have something to hide from your brother?"

    Ye Ruining's heart trembled, his eyes flicked wildly, and he pretended to be stupid: "Brother, Ningning can't understand what you are talking about." "What's the matter with

    your stomach?" Ye Rongsheng pointed directly, "Brother has never seen anyone In just a few months, my stomach got so fat."

    "Brother, I just, just gained weight."

    "Ning Ning." Ye Rongsheng suddenly snapped, "Are you seriously ill and are hiding from your brother?" "

    Brother I have been worrying about you all the time in the past few months, tell me the truth, my brother will not blame you." Ye Rongsheng gritted his teeth slightly and said, "If you are really sick, you don't have to worry about not having a famous doctor to treat you. There are so many capable people, we don't need to be polite to him."

    When Ye Rongsheng seldom showed his emotions, Ye Ruining couldn't help gritting his teeth when he mentioned General Qi, and asked curiously: "When did my brother meet General Qi? The general rescued you?"

    Ye Rongsheng sneered: "He won't mention it first, Ning Ning, when will your cleverness be hidden from me in front of me." The eldest

    son wanted to lift the quilt to see what happened, but Ye Ruining held on to the quilt tightly: "Brother, don't force me to ask you..."

    "Ningning is obedient."

    Ye Ruining's appearance of crying made Ye Rongsheng soften his face. How could he maintain such a cold face as a younger brother who was in pain at the top of his heart? to him.

    "Ning Ning, brother is worried about you. We got together so hard, don't make brother worry anymore, okay?" "

    Brother..." Ye Ruining looked like a weak cat, with his ruddy face buried on the bedding, unable to speak out.

    "Ning Ning."

    "Woo... Brother Rong Sheng..."

    Ye Ruining was moved by Ye Rongsheng's sympathetic tone, his heart was mixed with sourness and bitterness, he wished to tell his brother all the experiences during this period, he gritted his teeth The quilt endured and endured, the whole body was dragged and patted by Ye Rongsheng in his arms, and he was crying sweat in the cold winter, it was extremely pitiful.

    "Ning Ning, don't cry anymore, my brother's heart will be broken, if you don't want to say brother, don't ask another word."

    Ye Rongsheng's gentle and compassionate gaze was like a thin thorn, and he slowly pushed Ye Ruining away. Precautionary in his heart, he buried his face in Ye Rongsheng's bad embrace, and said in a hoarse voice: "There is a little monster in my stomach..."

    Ye Rongsheng paused: "What are you talking about?"

    Ye Ruining raised his voice: "There is a monster in my stomach." There's a little monster—"

    He was afraid of seeing his brother's surprised eyes, so he didn't dare to lift his head after shouting, his body was tightly stuck to Ye Rongsheng, and tremblingly said: "Oh, brother, there is a monster in Ning Ning's stomach.

    " Before Ye Rongsheng could question in surprise, Xiao Jiu outside the door called Master Zhao, Zhao Su walked in without asking, and took Ye Ruining's words in a calm voice.

    "What kind of monster is there in the young master's belly? It's a real child."

    "A child?!" Ye Rongsheng looked at Ye Ruining incredulously, "Ningning, what he said is true? What happened and why... "

    "Elder son." Zhao Su couldn't see Ye Rongsheng hugging Ye Ruining intimately. "Young master is emotionally unstable and needs to calm down. I'll take care of him."     Ye

    Rongsheng frowned: "You?"

My servant, why did I ever need you to come--"

    Zhao Su didn't want to listen to more words, so he interrupted, saying: "Just because I am the father of the child in the womb of the young master."

    Ye Rongsheng: "..."

    When the room fell silent , the rest of the little prince was weeping intermittently, his head was buried in the quilt and refused to move, Zhao Su was worried that he was holding back, so he held up his head forcefully, allowing Ye Ruining to dodge left and right, unable to escape at all.

    "Can you cry like this in front of me?"

    "You, you go out. I want Brother Rong Sheng, I blame you, I blame you, what do you do, you have to say that to your brother, there is only one father of the little monster, and that is my son, Don't you make it up, you bastard, bastard—"

    Zhao Su didn't move at all, letting the young master's hand stick to his face and slapped it. When he saw the muttering mouth, he firmly grasped his chin with his palm, moved his mouth together, and kissed it from the wet eyelashes to his mouth. Deliberately took a sip.  

    The man stared at the young master 's  dull eyes, and asked: "Quiet?"

He came to hold Ye Ruining's hand, and lightly patted Ye Ruining's face, which was limp into a puddle of water, more like a caress.

    "You have to be a young master like this to be quiet and to be good. I think the young master likes me to kiss you very much."