48

Zhao Su's repeated questions forced Ye Ruining to be speechless. His skin was already thin, and he wanted to bite off his tongue at this moment.

A man who is devoted to himself is not something to be proud of. Ye Ruining avoided the scorching heat in Zhao Su's eyes, turned his head and said, "You, why do you use so many high-sounding words to ask my son, take care of me, don't you?" It's all for the little monster in my stomach."

Calling the little monster, Ye Ruining added a little baby in his heart.

The little prince has a blood relationship with the baby, but to this day, he still doesn't understand how Zhao Su made his belly grow up and stuffed the baby into his belly.

He wanted to hear Zhao Su admit that he was impressed by his charm, but he was also afraid of being liked by a man. After a period of time, he was worried. Fortunately, Zhao Su really stayed and took care of him, and did not spread the strange news of his pregnancy.

"Zhao Su, don't answer the question just now, I just want you to tell the truth, what kind of magic did you use to stuff the little monster into my stomach."

Zhao Su touched his stomach: "My lord now I like babies."

Ye Ruining pursed his lips and remained silent.

At first, he guessed that there might be something dirty in his stomach, but the young master was afraid of him, wishing he could leave and disappear.

He tried many methods, but no matter how hard he tried, the baby stayed in his womb tenaciously, quietly and obediently.

He called him little monster, he was not good to little monster at all, but little monster didn't blame him at all, he heard that those pregnant women are often tortured and uncomfortable, he treats the baby like that, the baby is still obedient .

Ye Ruining really likes his baby now.

He glanced at Zhao Su from the corner of his eye: "Don't you have to distract me from asking you just now, how did you stuff the little monster into my stomach? You did that when you were in Linghe Village, right?" Zhao

Su Shaking his head: "I can't tell the young master for the time being."

According to the temperament of the young master, he knows that he has been fooled by others, so he can't get angry. Now that he is at a critical juncture, whether it is for an adult or a child, Zhao Su can't say anything.

"You really don't want to say it?"

"It's good that the young master likes the baby. Does it matter how he came?"

"Of course!"

Ye Ruining now values ​​his child and has raised him in his belly for several months. Even if the origin is unknown, he still cherishes it. But if he could know more, the young master would be even happier.

"The baby's father is me, who is his mother?"

"So what if the young master knows who his mother is?"

This remark made Ye Ruining troubled. He knew he didn't like touching girls, so he really ran out of a baby Mother, I don't know how to deal with it? Eight palanquins to marry someone back?

The young master frowned: "Then don't say it."

"Zhao Su, you still don't like me."

Zhao Su smiled casually, taking it as a joke. Ye Ruining is too simple, thinks simple, and has a fickle mind. Ye Ruining didn't realize it, but he didn't know that if Zhao Su had treated him like this before, he would never have sat with him and said that.

"My lord, don't worry about it." Zhao Su replied lightly, reassuring the little lord for a while.

The weather was fine that day, and the young master, who had been bored in the house for a few days, called Shang Xiaojiu to go out for a walk. He wanted to avoid Zhao Su, but Zhao Su obviously refused him for some reason, but he always took advantage of his absence. When paying attention, Ye Ruining looked at him frequently, and Ye Ruining seemed to understand that no matter how much he refused, there was nothing he could do.

Secondly, he wanted to find a chance to spend time alone with his brother. General Qi always took Brother Rong Sheng with him no matter he was going out or on official business in the mansion. After being bullied, the servants in the mansion said that the general was very kind to his brother, and no one was as good as him.

Ye Ruining thought about it carefully, he dragged his brother's blessing, and he probably took half of the benefit given by the general.

There is another thing that makes the young master melancholy, and that is the black panther. The Leopard Brothers hadn't come to see him for a long time, the beast came and went mysteriously, and the heartless Leopard, he told it many of his secrets, and it left quietly without leaving anything behind.

Thinking of the leopard, Ye Ruining came to the courtyard where the general lived. Xiao Jiu cleverly handed over the money to the guard, showing a simple smile: "Please trouble me, brother." The little boy came over many times, and the guard had already memorized him

. Going in quickly to communicate, Ye Rongsheng only got together with Ye Ruining at dinner one day. He didn't say anything on the surface, but he was dissatisfied in his heart, so General Qi let him out of the house on this day, and told his followers to take good care of him .

"Brother Rong Sheng--"

Ye Ruining saw the light blue body behind the green bamboo, and ran away dragging his big belly. Ye Rongsheng was startled when he saw it, and ran a few steps ahead of Ye Ruining at a steady pace, until he touched the person in front of his eyes carefully, and reprimanded him: "When is it so reckless!" Ye Rongsheng has feelings for his precious brother

. It was difficult to let go of the pregnancy. On the day Zhao Su declared his sovereignty, he was so angry that no one wanted to talk to him. After calming down, he sneaked into the side room to peek at his younger brother. Just seeing his baby brother with a big belly made him feel very distressed. There is no way to figure out how the belly got bigger and whose child it is.

His Ningning is still a baby, why is he pregnant with a baby younger than him now.

"Brother, whether the general is good or bad, don't let me come to see you during the day."

Ye Ruining whispered bad things about General Qi. That's enough."

"Where did dad go?"

"Daddy is in another place, it's safe, Ningning doesn't have to worry."

To this day, Ye Rongsheng has never clearly told Ye Ruining what happened to the Ye family. Said, the younger brother obediently didn't ask, because the younger brother knew that as long as it was what the elder brother said, he would not deceive him.

"Brother Rongsheng, we'll sneak out of the general's mansion when dad comes back, don't stay here anymore." "

Ningning..."

Ye Rongsheng showed a rare look of embarrassment in front of Ye Ruining: "I'm afraid I won't be able to get away."

The young master who was lying on the eldest son's shoulder didn't understand the meaning of his brother's words, he glanced casually in doubt, and saw clearly the red mark on his brother's neck, which seemed to be the mark on the heel of Zhao Su's leg when he 'served' him.

Ye Ruining blushed secretly, and the roots of her ears became hot.

"Brother, you and the general..." He was about to cry as he spoke, "Brother belongs to Ning Ning, don't want the general."