66

"Zhao Su, what's the matter with you?"

    The young master asked after chasing Zhao Su several times. The words Zhao Su said in front of Master Ye a few days ago were straightforward. Did you tell his father about their relationship?

    "Zhao Su, aren't you afraid that my father will find someone to beat you up?"

    Master Ye is a good man in the city, but he also protects the calf very tightly. The Ye family raises young masters like this. It's no wonder that the young master is arrogant and domineering, Master Ye just wants to get used to it, and get used to lawlessness.

    Now that the lawless son ran away with other men like a bastard, Mr. Ye felt unbalanced, and sent people to their residence several times to inquire about the situation.

    The big leopard and the little leopard knew that their territory was being scouted. The big leopard restrained his agitation and didn't drive the people away. The old man couldn't be offended, he couldn't see it, so he had to pull the little boy on his back and jump into the house to close the door .

    The two little leopards happily followed behind, and the people guarding the door could vaguely hear woo woo wa woo, but they didn't know what happened inside.

    "Hey, Zhao Su, why are you so crazy!"

    The little boy put his palm against the big leopard's face and patted it a few times, as if he wanted to punish it: "Why did you become like this so well? What will people do if they see it?"

    The two little leopards squeezed desperately into Ye Ruining's arms, and the big leopard opened its mouth to bluff and snatched away one at a time, occupying the person itself.

    Ye Ruining watched intently, then suddenly flicked his hands to the big leopard's nose, frowning in disgust: "It's so big, and I still want to bully the little leopard." But

    he really likes the big leopard, since it is a brother of the leopard like.

    The young master shook the big black panther's head: "I have also officially brought you to meet my father. Don't put on a fierce face on weekdays. My father is old, so don't be surprised."

    The big black panther stuck out its tongue and licked the palm of his hand, and the young master said worriedly: "My brother is with the general, father must feel uncomfortable. I don't want to live up to it, the Ye family will be handed over to my brother in the future, and there is no child, what should I do?" That's right."

    His eyes fell on the two little leopards, and the thought just came up, but he quickly rejected it. The two cubs who had been bluffed away by the big leopard slipped into his arms, and the little boy was reluctant to give any of them to his brother, even the one he liked.

    The three leopards poked their heads in front of Ye Ruining, and he stroked them one by one, and the big black leopard had to stroke them twice more. The leopards are fighting each other, Zhao Su told Ye Ruining no next time that when the two cubs reach adulthood, they must leave their side to live alone.