23

Zhao Su smiled, not the sneer he used to make when he laughed at Young Master Ye. He walked up to Ye Ruining and bent slightly: "Young Master, are you hungry?"

      For face, his stomach was so hungry that his stomach turned sour, he refused to lower his face a little, as if losing face in front of Zhao Su would be a detriment to him.

    "Young master, don't get angry." Zhao Su opened the bamboo basket, and the aroma of the food floated into Ye Ruining's nostrils along with the wind, arousing his stomach and screaming even louder.

    Zhao Su said again: "A few days ago, I had something urgent to go out in a hurry. I didn't explain it to the young master because I didn't handle it well. Please forgive me, young master.

    " The moon, isn't it daydreaming, this villain actually bowed his head to him and admitted that he was right?

    Ye Ruining looked at Zhao Su suspiciously: "What are you thinking about me again?"

    Zhao Su asked with a smile: "What can I make up my mind, young master?"

    Ye Ruining was speechless, and choked out a sentence: "My son is rich. "

    "Rich but still hungry?" Zhao Su pointed out with a half-smile, "Before I entered the door just now, I could hear the voice in the young master's stomach clearly outside the door." "You—"

    Ye The young master hugged his stomach and shrunk into a circle, "Shut up, don't talk anymore, I don't want to lose face!" Zhao Su

    thoughtfully stopped talking, moved out a wooden table from the house, and took out the same food. After they came out and arranged them, they added two more lanterns to hang on both sides for illumination, and when they looked down, they could see the young master's dazed expression.

    He called out in a low voice: "Young master."

    Young master Ye woke up like a dream, looking at the dishes on the table in front of him, as if seeing a pie falling from the sky, his stomach growled even more cheerfully.

    Zhao Su said: "It's time for dinner."

    "Oh..." Young Master Ye responded in a dazed voice, he didn't need Zhao Su to fetch water to wash his hands, he ran to the water's edge and rubbed his face and hands, thinking that he was still dreaming.

    Ye Ruining washed his hands and squatted on the ground, with his head lowered, not knowing what to think. From Zhao Su's point of view, he saw the moon-white figure squatting in a small ball in the hazy night, as if he had suffered some great grievances and injustices. Shrunk and did not speak.

    He quietly raised the corners of his mouth: "Young master, if you don't use the food, it will be cold."

    Ye Ruining turned around and scolded him: "When it's cold, you can warm it up for me, and you won't work for the money. How can there be such a good thing!"

    Ye Xiaogong, who was supposed to be served, was like a doormat, but the brash man who served him became an uncle. The more Ye Ruining thought about it, the more angry he became, and when he approached the dining table, he deliberately bumped into Zhao Su's body, snorting inwardly.

    The dishes that Zhao Su brought back were all good dishes, and the strong aroma wafted into Young Master Ye's nasal cavity, and when he swallowed it, his saliva almost flowed out.

    No matter how annoyed he was, Young Master Ye swallowed it all by himself. When he ate, he always chewed and swallowed slowly. He asked his servants to coax him carefully, and his elder brother to persuade him in a low-pitched and gentle way. , Net knows to bully him.