24

When Zhao Su came back this time, he completely lost his face. Young Master Ye didn't know what kind of evil wind this villain had caught, and he always stared at him with weird eyes that he couldn't see through, and he couldn't see through him, and he didn't know how the other party wanted to enslave him.

    Zhao Su treated him well on the surface at this time, but who knows if it was just pretending, this person is hard-hearted from the bottom of his heart, and he is hypocritical to everyone.

    Young Master Ye warned himself from the bottom of his heart to beware of Zhao Su's schemes and tricks, and at the same time, he missed his Leopard Brother who had left. If Brother Leopard was by his side, he would definitely not let this villain Zhao Su tease him like a rabbit. It's really annoying. .

    "Young Master."

    Hearing his voice, Young Master Ye replied unkindly: "Don't call me your master if you have nothing to do."

    Ye Ruining poked a small wooden stick into the ant hole found in the yard recently, and many small ants climbed up the wooden pole. , Ye Ruining blew hard on the stick, and the ants flew down.

    To say that Zhao Su treats him well with hypocrisy, but in a few days, Ye Ruining will have nothing to do. There is no street market in the mountains, and no one plays with him. The children who stay at home are too young, a little older, but those who are only eleven or twelve years old have to work in the fields with the adults in the family, which is no fun at all.

    For a while, Young Master Ye became the most idle person in the whole village, he was the first idler, then Zhao Su was the second idler.

    Zhao Su didn't want to be a bully in the village looking for people to fight, he didn't teach those bad guys who bullied others, he stayed in the courtyard during the day, chopping firewood, picking up water and beating and punching. In the martial arts tournament, everyone must fight in a decent manner.

    "Young master."

    Ye Ruining threw away the grass stalk that was poking at the ants: "What's the matter, didn't I tell you not to call me if you have nothing to do?!"

    Zhao Su said: "I just think it will rain today, so I kindly remind you Go to the house early and rest."

    "Rain?" Ye Ruining doubted, "It's so hot that you said it was raining, are you trying to play tricks on me again?"

    Squatting in the corner of the yard for only a few cups of tea, Young Master Ye was sweating all over his clothes. He saw Zhao Su sending all the chopped firewood to Zhao's house, so he asked, "Why don't you move it to my place? You still want to live there?" This little shabby house of yours? It can suffocate people to death."

    Zhao Su turned his head and gave Ye Ruining a look: "I should live or I should live. If you don't want to stay, young master, then we will live separately." Although the words

    are This truth, but from Zhao Su's mouth, it seems that Young Master Ye is the one who is disgusted.

    "You—"

    Ye Ruining said angrily, "If you live by yourself, you can live by yourself. Who

    cares about your shabby house? " After repairing the wall, I don’t feel angry at all. I just hope that if it really rains tonight, then there will be a strong wind and let the tree smash the wall!

    It was night, with strong winds and heavy rain.

    Young Master Ye wanted to cool off, so he didn't close the windows. The wind blew into the house through the windows, and some calligraphy and paintings hanging on the wall were blown over.