9

"Don't worry, young master, even if you are the only man left in the world, I will never fall in love with you."

These words were Zhao Su's last response to Ye Ruining that day . Scold Zhao Su several times.

Ye Ruining and Zhao Su asked for a bronze mirror. Except for some women who have a small mirror in the mountains, few people would buy a bronze mirror that can illuminate the whole body. When Ye Ruining asked for the mirror, Zhao Su surrounded him and laughed for a while. Before he got angry, the reckless man got it for him from nowhere. Anyway, with the mirror, Young Master Ye still didn't give Zhao Su any good looks.

Young Master Ye told Zhao Su that he was complaining about being like a woman, and when Zhao Su was out, he didn't follow Zhao Su out for the first time, and looked at the bronze mirror in the house for a long time, and finally found out the problem.

He rummaged through the clothes bought for him at home, looking for a long time to find a set of plain clothes to change into, the jade crown used to tie his hair was taken off by him, and he changed the hairband and dawdled for a long time to tie it up.

Ye Ruining thought inwardly: Zhao Su's reckless man said he looked like a woman only because of how well he was dressed. In the eyes of these ignorant mountain people, he had to be plain and ugly to look like a man. They are all poor and used to it. People, have never seen the world in the city.

Zhao Su came back with two old hens that day, stepped into the door, and Ye Ruining, who was guarding the house, deliberately ran out. When Zhao Su killed the chickens, he retreated for a long time in disgust. Zhao Su then looked up at him and treated Ye Ruining carefully.

Pretending to be a man did not respond at all.

Zhao Su used a pottery bowl to fill a bowl full of chicken blood, like teasing a cat that was lingering around him and refused to leave in his spare time: "Young master, are you afraid of blood?"

Ye Ruining frowned, and replied: " Gentlemen stay away from the kitchen."

Zhao Su laughed loudly, which made Ye Ruining even more unhappy, and he said, "You haven't studied, and you won't understand even if I tell you."

Zhao Su always looked down on himself, which made Ye Ruining discouraged and dissatisfied. He shouldn't care about a mountain man, but let a rough man look down on him. Zhao Su showed his 'rough' side. The Ye family has many rules. Even if he is as arrogant as him, he has always acted in a dignified and reserved manner in front of outsiders. He has never done those things that lose respect. At this time, he deliberately His behavior made him seem nondescript.

Zhao Su endured the meal he wanted to spit out: "Young master, I'm really full, you should take a rest."

That night Ye Ruining was so angry that he fell asleep. When he woke up at night, he found that there was no one around him, and he couldn't see his fingers in the room. Just as Shau was about to get out of bed to light the lamp, there seemed to be two bright lights falling on him in the darkness. They were Zhao Su.

He scolded: "Zhao Su, you don't sleep at night to scare people!" The

warm palm suddenly pressed against his forehead, and Ye Ruining just realized that he was breaking out in a cold sweat.

Zhao Su asked: "Did you have a nightmare?"

"I didn't have it!" Ye Ruining gritted his teeth and refused to admit it. He dreamed that his brother and his father didn't want him anymore. The dream was so real that he fell into confusion for a while. He needs someone to talk to to reassure him.