16

Young master Ye was beaten for the first time in more than ten years, and he was really wronged. He lay on Zhao Su's shoulder and kept biting his ears. The blood on his clothes stained Zhao Su's back, and he wiped it with his hand.

"Zhao Su, Zhao Su, you go to the city for two days. I'm afraid at night, so I asked the village chief to pay for them to watch at night. These two rascals don't do anything for money!" Zhao Su: "Oh."

"Zhao Su, Zhao Su , They hit me so badly that my nose hurts, and I bleed immediately, I'm in so much pain."

Zhao Su looked up at the sky, the young master's condition didn't look good, he seemed to regard him as...

"Zhao Su, Zhao Su, you must replace I'll give them a hard lesson."

"Zhao Su, I think my brother, if brother Rong Sheng was here, no one would dare to beat me..."

Young Master Ye lowered his voice and put his head on Zhao Su's shoulder. Quietly did not speak. The astringency of blood penetrated from the nasal cavity into the throat, he swallowed, and muttered: "I really miss my brother and father."

Zhao Su said, "There is no your brother and your father here."

"Huh." Ye Ruining pulled Zhao Su's hair, "You don't need to remind me."

"Oh, young master, try again?"

Young master Ye let go of his hand reluctantly, and then heard Zhao Su say: "Your brother and father are not here, but there is me, Master Zhao. One master Zhao is here, ten older brothers and fathers are more useful than you."

"I don't have ten older brothers and fathers, Zhao Su, what nonsense are you talking about!"

Zhao Su laughed at Ye Xiaogong's childishness, but his feet gave birth. Like the wind, she walked quickly and steadily with Ye Ruining on her back.

When Young Master Ye asked the mountain people to press and beat him, there were people watching. Zhao Su knew which two people it was when he asked, and quickly found the place with Young Master Ye on his back. The door was kicked open by him.

Several old and young people came out of the house, and it seemed that it was Zhao Su. The oldest old man came forward to ask Zhao Su, and called Zhao Su Master Zhao.

Zhao Su said coldly: "Let Wu Sanjiang come out."

Then Wu Sanjiang didn't dare to go home after beating up Young Master Ye. Zhao Su put Ye Ruining down for the two people who had temporarily hid from the limelight, grabbed one with one hand before they ran, and threw him out with a flick of his arm.

Dust was flying, Zhao Su turned his head to Ye Ruining and said, "If you don't dare to look at it, turn your back."

After saying that, he punched down, the bridge of his nose was about to collapse, nosebleeds sprayed, Ye Ruining's eyes blurred, and he hurriedly covered his eyes "Zhao Su, play slower."

Zhao Su really slowed down and hit the flesh with every fist, and the bone made a crackling sound. Young Master Ye gritted his teeth and suddenly felt a toothache.

"Even dare to beat the people I cover, you two are getting impatient."

"Master Zhao, please forgive me, please forgive me, we were wrong-"

Zhao Su broke the bridge of their noses, and most of their faces were covered with blood. Young Master Ye lowered his palm to take a peek at the nosebleed, his hands and feet softened, and said lightly: "Zhao Su, I really want to faint."