45

"You bastard, don't talk nonsense!"

    Ye Ruining's eyes were red, and he didn't know if he was angry with Zhao Su or blushed when he was kissed. Zhao Su stared straight at his round wet eyes, and secretly sighed that the young man looked attractive. Tight, no wonder Ye Rongsheng is so precious to such a younger brother even though he is the elder brother.

    The young master was still muttering and cursing: "You are obscene and shameless, you have treated me lightly over and over again, you are shameless, you want to eat the sky—" The air was quiet, the young master fell silent, not only did his ears, eyes, mouth and nose turn

    red , Even the hair will turn red.

    Zhao Su lifted Ye Ruining's chin and pinched it between his fingertips. When he opened his mouth, he nimbly turned his tongue around. Ye Rongsheng had just fed him two sweet and sour dates, and his soft tongue recognized him. Licking back and forth, sweet and sour and soft, Zhao Su was domineering, Ye Ruining could only passively accept it, the tip of his nose twitched, and he couldn't breathe.

    Young Master Ye was completely quiet, breathing pitifully on Zhao Su's shoulder, his loose hair fell on the back of his shoulder, Zhao Su pierced it with his five fingers, and slowly straightened it out for him.

    "Young master, you still say you don't like it? You are willing to calm down when I treat you like this. I was disobedient and babbled non-stop before, and I can see that he deliberately lured me to kiss you." The man's warm breath floated beside his ear, Ye

    Ruining Guessing to take in the air, the little monster in his belly seemed to know what happened just now, and stayed there obediently without making a fuss. Through the quilt, he arrived in front of Zhao Su. The young master has a big belly now, and his waist will get tired easily if he poses for a long time.

    The young master took a breath, and was afraid of Zhao Su's quick kiss to shut him up. He didn't dare to swear words easily, so he made a point and accused him: "You sent brother Rong Sheng away on purpose just to bully him. I."

    Zhao Su misinterpreted his meaning, and said: "Young master, I'm afraid that you don't mean what you say, otherwise, when I kissed you just now, why did you enjoy it and let me kiss you for so long, look..." Zhao Su put his palm on

    the Ye Ruining stroked his face, and said word by word: "My face is red."

    When it comes to shameless kung fu, the young master was never Zhao Su's opponent, and he was obviously the one who was bullied and took advantage of it. Listen to Zhao Su What Su's words meant was that he was so hungry and thirsty that he insisted on finding a man to kiss him.

    "Oh, Zhao Su, you bastard..."

    The bastard Zhao Su hugged Ye Ruining: "Don't get too close to your elder brother in the future."

    "Impossible, he is my elder brother and my dearest person!"

    The little boy was furious He scratched Zhao Su's hair with his hand: "I won't give you the little monster, the little monster is mine, and brother Rong Sheng is back, you go, get away from me, if you don't leave, I will let my brother and the general Said, let the general drive you out of Xianyang City——"

    Zhao Su twitched the corner of his mouth: "Young master is cruel, no matter how I treated you, I will never leave you every step of the way in the past few months. Serving me, you don’t have the slightest sympathy for me, you say you want to be kicked out, you are such a cold-hearted young man.” “

    That’s your fault too, who told you to be rude to me, besides, besides, this son has given you so much money. That money is enough for ordinary people to live for several lifetimes!"