29

It was late at night, and this was the first time Young Master Ye had gotten up secretly to vomit. Xiao Jiu quietly took out his vomit and cleaned it up. Xiao Jiu was still young, about twelve or thirteen years old, and couldn't hide the worry on his expression. After the things were cleaned up, he went to prepare warm water for Ye Ruining Run stomach.

    Xiao Jiu twisted off the water-stained handkerchief, wiped the corners of Young Master Ye's mouth carefully, and said, "My lord, do you really not want to tell the master and the young master about this?

    " Remembering the eldest son's instructions to take good care of the young master, the night that young master Ye vomited, he wanted to tell the eldest son the news immediately, but he was severely reprimanded by the young master, not allowing him to shake the news.

    Xiao Jiu was in a state of anxiety, the two young masters were not people he could afford to offend, the eldest son had explained it beforehand, but the young master was his master, and the young Xiao Jiu had a white and bulging face just like the young master. With a steamed bun face, he wrinkled his chubby face with worry.

    "Young master, don't we really want to talk to the eldest son?"

    Ye Ruining pinched Xiao Jiu's cheek with his fingers, and said: "You are serving me now, so naturally you only have to listen to me. If you tell Brother Rong Sheng, Then I don’t want you to serve me anymore, if I’m not happy, the entire Ye Family and even Xianyang City will no longer have a place for you.”, “I know you know this,

    my son does not allow any third I personally know that you want to keep a good secret for this young master, do you understand?"

    Young master Ye taught an angry person to look good, Xiao Jiu drooped his head and was scolded by him so that he didn't dare to say much, I promise to serve you with peace of mind in the future That's it for the young master. As for the eldest son, he just pretended that he didn't see the young master vomit.     Taking Xiao Jiu as his confidant, Young Master Ye vomited more at ease every night. When the time came, he asked Xiao Jiu to send away all the servants except him. But there is still no shrinkage, I wonder if he is hallucinating, the belly is getting bigger and bigger, and there is a small bulge, the little boy no longer dares to wear clothes with a waist, for fear of attracting strange looks from others.

    Ye Ruining didn't dare to tell anyone about his whims. A few days ago, he always ran outside. Recently, he was confined in the wing room, running around the small courtyard in the dark, jumping up and down so happily that Xiao Jiu chased him. Seeing from behind, I was terrified and persuaded in a low voice: "Young master, run slowly, Xiao Jiu can't catch up with you, young master, be careful, don't fall down, young master..." Ye Ruining jumped up and down without looking back,

    panting Angrily wiped the sweat from his forehead: "Why do you talk so much, little chatterer, I'll ask you to help in the kitchen if you talk too much."

    Xiao Jiu said softly, "Master, the eldest son is here."

    Ye Ruining turned around, Hey, the man standing behind him is not his brother Rong Sheng.

    Ye Ruining is currently climbing on a rockery, he measures the height in his heart, and plans to jump down from the rockery, maybe he can flatten his stomach after jumping down.

    Young Master Ye is most afraid of pain, but in order to make his stomach deflate, it doesn't matter if it hurts for a while.

    "Brother Rong Sheng—"

    Young Master Ye called out excitedly, looking forward to and fearful at the same time, he closed his eyes and jumped straight down.

    Ye Ruining didn't fall down, let alone flatten his stomach. Ye Rongsheng caught him sensitively at the moment he jumped off, making sure that he was fine. Just as he put Ye Ruining down, he couldn't help scolding with a straight face. : "Why did you jump down from such a high place? If my brother is not here, what should I do if I fall wrong? My body has just started to recover, but my wings are stiff, so I did such a reckless thing." "Brother." Ye Ruining

    whispered Complained, "Why do you say these things in front of Xiaojiu?

    I will lose my face. " Do these dangerous moves, understand?"

    When Ye Rongsheng seldom taught Ye Ruining a lesson, he always regarded him as a treasure in his heart, and he was reluctant to speak harshly to him on weekdays. Seeing Xiao Jiu, he had to swallow his anger, obediently accepted Ye Rongsheng's lesson, and promised not to make such dangerous actions in the future.

    Ye Rongsheng carried Ye Ruining all the way back to the wing room, Xiao Jiu hesitated to speak, Ye Ruining was afraid that Xiao Jiu would say something more, so he gave him a few winks and told him not to show up.

    "Brother." Ye Ruining knew Ye Rongsheng's temper well, so he spoke first, "Xiao Jiu was coerced by me not to interfere with me, don't punish him, if you are really angry, punishing me is enough, Xiao Jiu is still young , I said with a stern face that he didn't dare to raise his head, he was so good."

    "Oh." Ye Rongsheng didn't know whether to be angry or to laugh, "Xiao Jiu is still young and you still bully others, can't you be more peaceful? Those who should be punished will still be punished."

    "Brother!"

    Ye Rongsheng was unmoved: "Ning Ning is disobedient, and the servant will be punished."

    Ye Ruining was speechless with a puffy face, "Then brother, don't punish too much, I won't do it in the future These things are over."

    The two brothers leaned against the bed and whispered, Ye Rongsheng suddenly touched Ye Ruining's face and looked at it carefully, with a relieved look on his face, he said happily: "Ningning's complexion is quite rosy today, and some flesh has grown on her body. "

    Ye Ruining is very sensitive to fattening now. After his brother saw that he had gained weight, Ye Ruining suddenly became nervous, and subconsciously held his abdomen with his hands.

    Ye Rongsheng looked at his belly, and said with a smile, "Ning Ning has a belly too? It's not a problem, it's more round and nice." "..." Young

    Master Ye was speechless, thankful that his always shrewd elder brother relaxed at this time, His abnormality was not noticed.

    He murmured: "Yes, it's because I'm greedy today and I've gained weight on my body, so I want to take advantage of my brother's unawareness and quietly lose weight." Ye Ruining pretended to be decent, as if he was really worried

    about the extra weight on his body, Ye Rongsheng Suddenly reached out to touch his stomach, Ye Ruining hugged him subconsciously and curled up, "Brother, you, don't touch it." Ye

    Rongsheng didn't think too much, after all, ordinary people in this world would never think of a strange thing that a man is pregnant , only when Ye Ruining is getting fat.

    "Brother, it's all meat..."

    Ye Rongsheng said: "Even if Ning Ning is fat, she is the cutest and most beautiful."

    Ye Ruining was so sad that he was speechless. He doesn't know whether he is fat or something else...