18

Under Zhao Su's enslavement, Young Master Ye's body became stronger than before. Now Young Master Ye can carry half a bucket of water three or four times in a row, can split several pieces of dry wood with an axe, and can get up early to walk in the morning dew Going down to the lotus pond to chase geese, take good care of the young master of the Ye family, stand in front of the bronze mirror and look at yourself, with your mouth so pouted that you can hang an oil bottle.

Ye Ruining was extremely unwilling to be reduced to the appearance of a mountain dweller, but he has been tanned for a while, and his skin is not as tender and smooth as before. Young Master Ye rushed to the door angrily, and yelled

at the man who was practicing: "Zhao Su, my face is peeling off!"

His own face: "Look at you, look at you, it's all your fault for making me look like this, it hurts so much."

Zhao Su put his middle finger and index finger together, pinched Young Master Ye's chin and raised his face, left and right Take a closer look: "It's shedding its skin."

"Young master's body is delicate and tender, but after a few days in the sun, this white and tender face can't bear it." "

Hmph, how can I be compared to you." Ye Ruining was furious. Come on, the raised eyebrows began to complain about Zhao Su, "Hurry up and find a doctor to treat this face for me." Brother

Rong Sheng loves to pinch his face the most. For this reason, Young Master Ye takes good care of it, and some women specialize in it. He secretly used the balm for nourishing the skin, but now that his face was ruined, before Ye Rongsheng saw it, Ye Ruining felt sorry for himself.

Zhao Su smiled, slid his thumb up, pressed against Ye Ruining's cheek lightly, and sank into the soft flesh. It felt good, so he squeezed a few more times: "Young master, what does a man care about his face so much?" "

Ye Ruining immediately responded: "You are shameless, I have shame!"

Ye Xiaogong chased after Zhao Su for a long time, and finally went out to see the doctor with his own money. As soon as Zhao Su entered the room, he saw the young man looking at the bronze mirror Apply the fragrant ointment all over his face, Zhao Su looked at Ye Ruining with only two round black eyes, and said with a smile: "Young master, the scars on a man's face are called heroic." , You made it look better than a woman, interesting."

"What do you know!"

Ye Xiaogong was not convinced, and said contemptuously: "Who stipulates that men must be as rough as you, I am Zhilan Yushu, handsome and romantic, People like you are not liked by girls in the city." "

By the way, Zhao Su, hurry up and repair the wall, it's too hot here, I want to move back."

Ye Ruining waited for several days to see Brother Leopard, yes He didn't hold out hope anymore, he still thought that if he could tame Brother Leopard, he would bring him back to Ye's family and raise him in the future.

Upon hearing this, Zhao Su asked, "Young master, do you really want to go back to live?"

Ye Ruining rolled his eyes and said, "Naturally."

In those few days, Zhao Su always procrastinated without repairing the wall, and Ye Ruining was also used to it. Ridiculously ridiculing, unexpectedly Zhao Su really started to repair the gaps in the wall. Not only was the wall repaired, but the village head personally came to the door this day, and brought two people behind him, and picked them up to serve Young Master Ye.

Ye Ruining asked: "What does the village head mean?"

The village head said: "I have explained to Mr. Zhao that since the young master wants to move back to live, he will naturally have people around him to take care of him. These two are children of the Lan family in the village. She is young, hardworking and practical, so she should be served by the young master's side."