34

"My lord, are you alright?"

    Xiao Jiu looked at Ye Ruining's trance-like expression, and was afraid that something would happen to his little master. The only condition for the eldest master to arrange all his family, old and young, was to serve young master Ye wholeheartedly. Xiao Jiu is a character who knows how to repay his kindness, and he is loyal to the young master, and he can't wait to repay him with his life.

    Ye Ruining shook his head: "I'm fine." It's

    normal for the trees to fall and the monkeys to scatter, their Ye family to fall, and others to avoid them. When alienating him and treating him as a strange passerby, it is one thing to understand the truth, but another to accept it.

    He murmured: "It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter, the money-losing son regards him as one of the few friends, and he has seen through him this time. If not, he would have been kept in the dark and treated him like a fool." It

    's because he doesn't know any friends, Ye Ruining shook his head, Su Hao, who had a close friendship with him, is like this, others are afraid that they will be more and more afraid of their Ye family's affairs.

    But right now, he can't describe his wild thoughts, for the sake of his brother and father, no matter how slim the chance is, he must try to find it alone.

    Ye Ruining took Xiao Jiuyi to visit five or six merchants who had benefited from the Ye family. These merchants were exactly as he expected. Hearing that he was the young master of the Ye family and came to the door for the affairs of the Ye family, no one wanted to see him. The servant sent him away with random pretexts, but Ye Ruining touched his nose and sighed secretly: A phoenix in distress is not as good as a chicken.

    "Young master, you are okay. Xiao Jiu helped you to rest." Xiao Jiu said

    angrily, "These bullying things used to be shy and begged the master to drive them away. They are ungrateful scoundrels." Ye

    Ruining stroked his stomach and said, "As long as there are still people, I can't give up hope. Xiao Jiu, look at where the head of the official family is today. Let's go and look for it. Maybe this time, the head of the official family is willing to help us find out about my father and brother."

    The head of the official family is drinking and having fun in Zuixianglou today. There is no shortage of men who come to have fun in these places, playboys, young men, handsome, romantic and rich, but no matter what kind of men, only One purpose, that is to drink and watch women.

    Ye Ruining covered up his stomach tightly, ordinary people would only see his body as if he had gained weight and his stomach had grown flesh.

    He played tricks on Xiao Jiu, and soon learned from Xiao Er's mouth the position of the head of the official.

    The master and the servant went upstairs to the private room. When Ye Ruining looked for the officials, he found that the people who shared the table with the officials were all juniors. What's more, these juniors had just laughed at Ye Ruining on the street. Those few, including Su Hao who has been drinking in a muffled voice.

    "Yo, this is not Mr. Ye Family."

    The head of the official family followed Brick in the direction of the voice, and met Ye Ruining's gaze.

    Ye Ruining's heart trembled, his intuition told him that the head of a high official was not a character to be trifled with.

    Someone sneered: "You said it wrong, where is the Ye family in Xianyang City now, tell me, tell me?" Ye