33

Young Master Ye's sweet dream was long and long, without the intrusion of cold wind, his whole body was surrounded by warmth, and the warm breath penetrated into his body everywhere. He followed that breath, hugging the source of warmth, unwilling to let go.

    At dawn, Ye Ruining opened his eyes ignorantly. Others were still sleepy, but the fetus in the womb was already screaming for hunger. In order to take care of the baby in his belly, he has been used to getting up early in such a situation in recent days. , his sins will be much less.

    The days of pregnancy are undoubtedly tormenting. Ye Ruining is afraid that he will become a monster who is neither male nor female. Occasionally, when he urinates, he will silently touch his lower body, in case he really gives birth to something that a man should not have. Such a frightening speed After a period of time, except for dragging a growing belly, he is no different from an ordinary man.

    Surrounded by the delicious smell of food, there were hot steamed buns and soy milk in hand, Ye Ruining reached out to touch it, and realized it was real, he grabbed one and stuffed it into his mouth.

    After going through what happened last night, he was really going to starve to death. Now he is afraid that starvation is for the two of them. No one dares to neglect the children inside.

    With the leopard in his mouth, Ye Ruining subconsciously looked for his leopard brother.

    He could remember clearly that Brother Leopard brought him here last night and warmed him up with a whole body of fur.

    Now, although Young Master Ye is down and out, he is pampered and spoiled. He has to be served as he used to be, not to mention that he has a baby in his belly, and he needs to be taken care of with all kinds of care.

    Ye Ruining sucked his sour nose. After pregnancy, he became more sentimental than before, wanting to shed tears every now and then. The Leopard Brothers treated him too well, and there was no one around him to rely on, so he didn't even mention how much he loved the Black Panther at the moment. rely.

    "Brother Leopard, where are you?"

    Ye Ruining swayed and stood up straight with his stomach in one hand. Just as he stood still, there was suddenly something warm on the back of his waist to support him. Looking back, he didn't know when he appeared black panther.

    The black panther gently dragged the front of Ye Ruining's abdomen with its tail, avoiding the protruding belly, rolled it slightly, and wrapped Ye Ruining in its arms.

    "Brother Leopard." Ye Ruining happily brought his face close to that of the black panther, and rubbed his nose against the leopard's nose. "Did you prepare these foods? Where did you get them?

    " Waving its long tail in the air, it rolled up Ye Ruining's wrist and sent it to his mouth.

    The little boy was overjoyed, his cheeks puffed up: "Are you telling me to eat more?"

    He hugged the leopard tightly, his joy was beyond words, a beast can still show such tenderness to him when he is in a state of distress, Ye Ruining He told himself that he had to cheer up more, that he couldn't let himself down just because there was no one around him, his brother and father were waiting for him.

    Accompanied by the black leopard, Ye Ruining rested slowly in the old temple for two days. Xiao Jiu, who returned to Xianyang City, found out about him from the waiter in the inn, and searched hard along the south of the city. The master and servant finally met.

    Ye Ruining led Xiao Jiu back to the old temple, and the Leopard brothers who had been with him for two days had disappeared.    

     He hastily walked around the temple twice : "Where's Brother Leopard ?"

     Coming out of the mountains, I have been in contact with many animals in the mountains since I was a child, and I believe that all things have spirits. But if it is said that an adult wild beast is so tame to a person, and will serve the young master like a human being, Xiao Jiu absolutely dare not believe it all. It is only because the young master has been exhausted recently that he has an illusion.  

     Xiao Jiu led the young master to sit down, and said worriedly: "Young master, please rest for a while."    

     Even though Xiao Jiu was uninformed, he could see some knowledge from the growing belly of his young master, and he couldn't point out the truth. Weird, but vaguely understand that the young master's situation is different from ordinary people, and he needs to be well protected.   

     "Xiao Jiu, my leopard, my leopard is gone."  

     Ye Ruining said sadly: "You have to believe what I say, there is really a majestic leopard taking care of me."

    The black leopard didn't come back, Ye Ruining held his breath and refused to leave, Xiao Jiu had no choice but to stay with Ye Ruining in the old temple for one more night, if the leopard could not be waited for before dawn, Ye Ruining's energy was weaker.

    "Brother Leopard left."

    Ye Ruining walked away from the old temple step by step, no matter how reluctant he was to give up on Leopard, he still had more important things to do right now.

    Ye Ruining wanted to find out the whereabouts of his brother and father. The few days when there was no one around him made him realize a lot of truths. He could no longer wait in a daze. He had no news of his brother and father, so he had to take the initiative to find them.

    Ye Ruining and Xiao Jiu returned to the city, and they found a small noodle restaurant by the roadside to sit down and rest.

    Master Ye is generous and has helped many people overtly and secretly. In the past, Ye Ruining always learned about it from the servants in the mansion, and he kept some names in his heart after hearing them too much.

    He asked Xiao Jiu to write down the names of these people, and asked the waiter in the store to pay a small amount of money to find out where they lived. If he wanted to find out the whereabouts of his brother and father, someone must be responsible for inquiring. Ye Ruining can't do it, but it doesn't mean he can't. Ask someone to do it, no matter what the result is, he will try it.

    The master and the servant had a good rest and quickly followed the direction pointed by the waiter to find people. There was no rain today, and the wind was blowing gently. There were many people walking on the street. Xianyang City is a prosperous city, and the severe winter still does not reduce the number of tourists. access.

    The crowd walking on the street slowly split into two, a group of people galloped past on tall horses, Ye Ruining looked at the people passing by, and suddenly called out: "Little mouse—" In order to avoid being hit in the stomach

    , Ye Ruining kept a distance from the crowd. Seeing Su Hao in the city really made him very happy. The two of them have been strong for many years, so it is perfect to ask Su Hao to inquire about the whereabouts of his brother and father.

    "Little mouse, little mouse—"

    Ye Ruining's repeated calls finally attracted Su Hao's group to stop and look sideways. They sat on the horse and condescended to look at Ye Ruining. Someone suddenly laughed and said, "Isn't this the one from the Ye family? Why is it today?" Such a miserable appearance."

    The few people laughed, but Su Hao didn't laugh, but his expression made Ye Ruining subconsciously uneasy, the little mouse in front of him was so strange, as if he was regarded as a stranger.

    "Little mouse."

    Ye Ruining raised his head and looked at people. The young master of the Ye family had never begged for help with his head raised. Today's move was on a cloudy day, but his eyes hurt for no reason.

    "Little mouse, I have something to ask you, I don't know..."

    Before he finished speaking, Su Hao pulled the reins: "What are you still dawdling about, let's go."

    Ye Ruining froze on the spot, as if he understood something, and then No more shouting.