69

The countryside at the end of spring and summer solstice can be described as lively, with both adults and children flocking to it. The summer breeze in the countryside is refreshing, swaying the greenery in the fields. There was a sudden curse amidst the jubilant laughter, which was indistinctly inaudible, and afterward, only the laughter was left floating in the wind.

    Ye Ruining was lying on Zhao Su's shoulder at the moment, using his hands and feet together to beat the person, "Put me down, let me down, you will lose my face!" The cheeks of the fair-faced man turned red with

    anger Yes, he was still cursing, and the slap on his ass seemed to hit his acupoints. Ye Ruiningka's cursing in his mouth changed into an aggrieved tone: "Don't hit me here, you won't save face!" It’s all gone.”

    Zhao Su didn’t know how to treat him, so he sneered: “A few days ago, I caught a cold and complained of a headache and chills, but today I’m running around barefoot in the field with others to join in the fun, without getting beaten or anything.” “It’s so lively

    there "

    "Dare to say one more thing?"

    Ye Ruining kept his mouth shut silently, he was carried by Zhao Su all the way, the man was smart, he carried it with one hand, and put his other hand on his forehead to keep him from being uncomfortable, but he just didn't let him get off.

    "Zhao Su, please let me down." Ye Ruining knew that this person would be soft and not hard, so he changed his ways to show weakness, brushing his long eyelashes on the opponent's palm, and said softly, "It's not good for the students to see, so I won't let you down." You will be ashamed to be laughed at by them."

    "You still know that you have the status of a wife, why didn't you think of it when you were running barefoot in the fields." After

    living in the village for nearly a year, Ye Ruining became more active and lively. Those two cubs were still leading the way, lawless, in Zhao Su's eyes, they just owed a lesson.

    As for the way of teaching, there are many ways, Zhao Su only chooses the one he likes the most.

    Ye Ruining was carried back to the small courtyard, the two naughty leopards smelled their big daddy's scent from afar, and fled away long ago.

    "Zhao Su let me go, hey—"

    The yelling mouth was blocked tightly with Zhao Su's tongue. The man's tongue was extremely hot, and he carefully and brutally swept every part of Ye Ruining's mouth until he was out of breath, and then he showed mercy. Let go of your mouth, and pull out a silver thread when your lips and tongue separate.

    Ye Ruining asked the man to carry him back first, and then pressed and kissed him. At this moment, his whole body was weak, and Zhao Su let Zhao Su put him on the swing that was specially built for him in the courtyard. He had no choice but to wrap his arms around Zhao Su's waist and stare at him complainingly.

    The round eyes were full of water, Zhao Su lowered his head and touched the corner of his moist mouth: "It's a bright day, don't seduce me."

    Ye Ruining pursed his lips angrily, he didn't like the word seduce, the more he hated Zhao Su Just to say, it's annoying.

    His shoes were hung on Zhao Su's waist with straw ropes. Zhao Su signaled him not to go down to the ground, and picked up a wooden basin to fetch water. There was a kindling under the stove. When the fire was lit, Zhao Su would wait for Ye Ruining to wash his feet after the water was warm. clean.

    "Zhao Su..." Ye Ruining changed his tone, every time the two of them got into a fight, when he saw Zhao Su's focus on serving him, he couldn't vent his anger, and the hypocrisy disappeared without a trace.

    Zhao Su looked up at him, and he smiled, "Where are the babies?"

    Zhao Su pinched his soft round toes without saying a word.

    Zhao Su washed Ye Ruining's feet, and he asked Little Leopard again, Zhao Su clicked his tongue impatiently, turned and went out. Ye Ruining sat on the swing and looked left and right, but within half a cup of tea, the man held a black leopard in one hand and put it by his lap, signaling them to lie down obediently with his eyes.

    The leopards are growing so fast that Ye Ruining can't even hold them now, and he is very envious of Zhao Su's strength to carry one in one hand.

    Zhao Su has always been rude to the cubs, and Ye Ruining told him not to be harsh in the future, Zhao Su smiled, sneeringly: "They are rough and thick, you should worry about yourself." Ye Ruining didn't understand at first, but he knew it the next day.