4

Ye Ruining's illness is a big deal, if it is placed in Xianyang City, not only Ye's family will be busy, but the doctors in the city will also be busy.

But now that he is in a small place like Linghe Village, every day should not be called the land is not working. Ordinary mountain people are sick and mostly decoct commonly used herbs and drink some ginger soup. Ye Ruining is weak, and it is not easy to deal with it with local methods , in case of trouble, the Ye family will definitely not let the village chief go easily.

The village head received a large sum of money from the Ye family, and then heard that Young Master Ye's temper and temperament are unbearable. Regardless of Ye Ruining's temper, he messed things up.

Zhao Su is the living king of Hades in their village. Everyone hides from ghosts and is afraid of ghosts. In the past, there were many bully incidents in the village, all of which were settled by Zhao Su alone. As long as the village can maintain peace, the village chief will use violence against Zhao Su. Violent means are not opposed.

And just now I saw Ye Ruining's fearful expression obediently lying on Zhao Su's body, and I thought I was afraid of him. Although Zhao Su's face is fierce and he loves to teach others, he also upholds certain principles. The village chief took care of Ye Ruining. It would be appropriate to leave it to him.

When Zhao Su returned home with a bag of money from the village head, Ye Ruining, who had taken medicine and fell asleep, didn't know about it. He fell asleep until the next morning. Because of his illness, the two servants became trembling in front of him. Mr. Ye hated the attitude of his servants towards him. He could get angry with others, but only once It's another thing to watch others fear, it's so annoying.

Soon, the servant who upset him was forced to withdraw from his sight. When the doctor came to diagnose him early in the morning, he saw that there was something wrong with the servant, and found that the two of them had early symptoms of smallpox. Smallpox infection The sex is extremely strong, and the patients who have the disease must be isolated and cannot contact people.

Fortunately, the doctor Ye Ruining did not find any signs of this disease in his body. The symptoms were discovered within a short time, and the two servants were arranged to leave. Finally, he picked up the pillow and looked at the doctor blankly, and asked, "Who will take care of me when they leave?"

The doctor was also confused: "This...

I don't know either. " He was left alone in the courtyard. After the doctor left, Ye Ruining stood outside the door in a daze. He suddenly felt sad. He missed his brother and father very much. Ya buried her head and walked out, he didn't know if she could go back, but at this moment, it was right if she didn't want to stay alone in the mountains.

When he walked outside the door, his eyes suddenly dimmed. Ye Ruining hit a hard thing on his forehead, and his whole body was thrown backwards. No one picked him up. He sat down on the ground and grinned in pain. Seeing the evil spirit next door, standing in front of him with a leisurely expression, he deserved a beating.

"You, why did you come into my house!"

"Heh, why did you still get sick and stutter after not seeing you for a day? I don't call you you, call me Zhao Su."

Ye Ruining pushed Sen away with his hands: "Get out!"

Zhao Su Bending slightly while propping up his waist, he stared menacingly at Ye Ruining's face: "I see that your mouth is quite red, why do you open and shut your mouth and just get out." After finishing speaking, Ye Ruining was picked up like a chicken and brought into the room, in a vulgar