32

The dim lights fell on the muddy road, and the mud splashed. Ye Ruining stomped his cold legs and feet, and couldn't help approaching the black shadow rushing forward, staring at the pair of animal pupils that were shining in the darkness.

    He silently thought of Brother Leopard in his heart, and when the beast stopped in front of his eyes, Ye Ruining hugged the package tightly in his arms, and smiled softly: "Brother Leopard, I knew it was you. You see, the night is so dark. I recognized you at a glance."

    He said joyfully, "Why did you come to look for me, I thought you had forgotten me."

    The leopard was covered in rain, its hair was wet against its vigorous body, and a dim light.

    Ye Ruining raised his hand to cover the leopard's head with the umbrella, "Are you here to look for me?" The

    black panther suddenly lowered its head, moved its nose close to Ye Ruining and sniffed, its eyes fell on Ye Ruining's stomach that could barely be covered, and paused He paused, lowered his limbs, and lay down in front of him.

    Ye Ruining asked curiously: "Brother Leopard, do you want me to climb up and sit on it?"

    He touched the wet fur of the leopard, took out a clean clothes pad from the package, and then carefully climbed behind the leopard and sat on it until he stabilized himself. After sitting down, the panther stood up and carried him away.

    Ye Ruining was worried that the black panther would jolt him and feel uncomfortable. Fortunately, the black panther knew his physical inconvenience spiritually, and just walked slowly in the rainforest. His ears trembled, and then he let go of his hands, not scratching randomly.

    "Brother Leopard, where are you taking me?"

    Young Master Ye was terrified just now, and now that the black panther is with him, he is not afraid no matter where the leopard is carrying him.

    The black panther turned to look at him, Ye Ruining pulled the lantern back to prevent the light from entering the leopard's eyes.

    He grinned stupidly: "Brother Leopard..."

    Naturally, the black leopard carried Ye Ruining to find a place to rest, and one leopard carried one person through the rainforest, and soon came to a remote and uninhabited old temple. Ye Ruining leaned on the leopard, subconsciously gulping.

    "Brother Leopard, do you want to bring me here to settle down?"

    Hei Bao brought him into the temple. Ye Ruining reached into the package and took out a fire pocket to light. Because of this, it has become damp and dark, and there are layers of clean grass, which are traces of human habitation.

    Ye Ruining asked in surprise: "Brother Leopard, how do you know about this place?"

    The black leopard lowered its head and rubbed its nose against his clothes, Ye Ruining could understand the meaning in the eyes.

    "I want to change into wet clothes."

    He smiled, rubbed his hands and said he was cold.

    The panther circled the house twice, and with its tail rolled up a large bundle of hay and firewood.

    Ye Ruining said in surprise: "Brother Leopard, you are really good, you can even prepare for these jobs."

    He, a pampered young master, was reduced to the point of being served by a wild beast, Ye Ruining touched his nose guilty, only feeling I like Leopard Brothers more and more.

    When the fire started, the black panther urged Ye Ruining to change his clothes quickly. Ye Ruining nervously touched his stomach, although the person in front of him was not a human being and couldn't understand what was in his stomach, but when he thought that he was carrying a child in his belly, he felt uncomfortable.

    "Brother Leopard, are you worried about me catching the cold?"

    Ye Ruining touched Heibao's head, opened the package and took out the clean clothes. He looked at Heibao in embarrassment. His belly was already big under the rain-soaked clothes, and his bulging belly could be seen clearly after taking off the outermost cloak.

    Ye Ruining was glad that the child in his belly was safe and sound, and was about to change into clothes, when the black panther lying beside the fire suddenly approached him, staring at Ye Ruining's stomach with burning pupils, Ye Ruining looked closely, as if he could see it from its eyes. human emotions.

    It's just that the emotions were very complicated for him, and he couldn't tell them apart for a while. Ye Ruining only thought that the black panther was really confused. After changing into clean clothes, he obediently sat down beside the fire source and sighed.

    "Brother Leopard, it's really my luck to meet you today."

    He said sadly, "I know you can't understand what I'm saying, but I still want to talk about it.

    " It's been too long, and Xiao Jiu is younger than him, so he can't complain to a child.

    "Brother Leopard, I have no money. Our Ye family was suddenly sealed up by the government a few days ago. My brother and father have disappeared, and there is no trace of them so far."

    He stared at the fire with wet red eyes in a daze: "I don't know Where do I go to find them, I am worried about their safety, but I can't do anything."

    Ye Ruining sniffled and snorted, feeling aggrieved: "Today, Mr. Ben was bullied and laughed at in the inn. Ben The young master is really angry, but I know that I can't talk back like before, brother and father try their best to keep me safe, if something happens to me, it will be a waste of all their painstaking efforts." Young master Ye babbled to the black panther for a while

    , Feeling that it was silly to act like this, he touched the black panther's hair until it was dry, and couldn't help rubbing it a few more times. The leopard was warm, so he leaned closer again.

    "Brother Leopard, don't move around."

    There is a little monster that fell from the sky in my stomach, and he will make trouble in my stomach when I meet him.

    Ye Ruining said quietly in his heart that it is a rare thing for a man to become pregnant, if Brother Leopard finds out, it may also think it is a matter of losing a leopard.

    When Ye Xiaogong clutched his stomach and refused to let the leopard brothers approach him, he didn't know that since the black panther saw him, those animal pupils could not be separated from his stomach. Stretch out your body and wrap the person in a warm embrace to keep you warm.

    The black panther closed his eyes tightly and feigned sleep, and opened his eyes only after Ye Ruining's breathing became stable, and put his tail in front of Ye Ruining's stomach, stroking back and forth.

    In the temple in the wild forest, the black leopard who was resting with Ye Ruining grew slender and strong hands and feet. He was half naked, holding Ye Ruining in his arms and watching carefully.

    Zhao Su put one hand under Ye Ruining's neck and hugged him lightly, and the other hand fell from behind his waist to his belly and fell on his bulging front. His eyes were deep, and he didn't know what he was thinking about.