65

The little boy has a bad temper since he was born in the mother's womb. How weak the body is, so is the temper. If he is unhappy, he will make it difficult for the people who serve him. No matter what, where, and when, he can find faults. The eldest son used to pinch his nose and joke that he is a troublemaker.

    Troublesome, except for the eldest son, no one obeys discipline, and Master Ye has pissed him off several times. At this moment, the troublemaker who likes to trouble others tells his father not to trouble others. The faces of other people in front of them are fierce, not to mention good people, ordinary people are afraid of getting into trouble and avoiding a little bit when they see them, they will not take the initiative to talk to them.

    Ye Ruining looked at his father, then raised his head to look at Zhao Su, muttering in his heart what Zhao Su was doing with such a wicked face, he said: "Father, you can't just look at people on the surface." He then moved closer, his round eyes opened wide , The two eyeballs did not move, and they stared at his father for a while.

    After staring at it for a long time, Ye Ruining pursed his lips and his eyes were slightly red.

    "Father, why are you so much older." After finishing the sentence, he did not forget to add, "His name is Zhao Su, and he was responsible for taking care of me when I was in Linghe Village. He is..." He is a kind person

    .

    The young master couldn't deceive his father out of conscience, and let him call Zhao Su a good man, sweating down his spine.

    Master Ye laughed angrily: "Are you a superficial person?"

    His son turned his elbows outwards, turning his anger back to his anger. Master Ye is upright and sensible, and no matter what happens, he will not embarrass a younger generation without asking why.

    Only the three of Ye's wife and Zhao Su were left in the room. The general respected Ye Rongsheng, and would not let anyone follow him without Ye Rongsheng's consent. Ye Rongsheng said, "You can say whatever you want." Master Ye

    looked The younger son obviously had an attitude of protecting Zhao Su, but when he listened to what the elder son said, he immediately couldn't understand whether he was getting more and more confused as he got older.

    Master Ye had a headache and said, "Ning Ning, are you treating him like a daughter-in-law?"

    Zhao Su's thick eyebrows trembled, and his expression was strange. Master Ye looked at his two sons, and said again: "What crime did I do, none of you will let me, an old man, worry about it!"

    "Father is not an old man!"

    Ye Ruining retorted, his eyes were sharp, and his father looked normal, but his hair had added a lot of gray. He lowered his head, and when he lowered his head, he couldn't see half of his father's mottled hair.

    Obviously, there were only two strands of white hair on the sideburns in the past, and it hasn't been long...

    "Father, Brother Rong Sheng didn't tell me where you have been these days."

    Master Ye said, "Don't worry about where I go, you Let me clear things up first."

    The little boy got angry: "Father, I also want to clear things up." "

    You little bastard."

    "Brother Rong Sheng, listen quickly, Dad is scolding me.

    " It can be said that the family has two treasures, one old and one young are not easy.

    He comforted: "Father, you just came back, and the journey was tiring. I have ordered people to make arrangements. Can you rest first? We can talk about the rest later."

    Zhao Su was shrewd, so he couldn't see the situation at hand. In front of Master Ye, it is rare to put on the appearance that a junior should have: "Master Ye rests first, and I will bring Ningning to visit another day."

    Ye Ruining lightly kicked Zhao Su's heel with the tip of his toe: "How do you talk... "

    Zhao Su thought: This is not the first time to declare sovereignty in front of the old man.

    He's a beast and never backs down from what's his.