51

Those were two immature black panthers, with pinkish-black flesh and sparse soft fur sticking to their bodies wetly.

    The little leopard stayed in Ye Ruining's stomach for such a long time, and remembered the smell of the mother's body early on. Zhao Su put them next to the pillow, and the two little creatures arched their soft bodies and moved towards Ye Ruining's neck. Their eyes could not be opened yet. Open, the little nose moved slightly, followed the smell and stuck to Ye Ruining's side, and a soft hum came out of the throat, as if calling the sleeping person to wake up.

    Zhao Su pushed the two little things away, but the people waiting outside the house did not leave. If he saw these two little black panthers, how should he explain clearly?

    The cubs didn't have the ability to control their body shape. Zhao Su touched them and raised his palm. The two little things turned into two pink and white fat dolls. don't go.

    "Little thing, don't disturb him."

    The dolls blinked their wet eyes, their eyes were half-closed, their eyelashes inherited from the little boy's, long and curved, and they were able to open their eyes. They were also big round and bright eyes .

    The dolls probably understood what Zhao Su said, and they didn't want to disturb Young Master Ye. The two pink and white dumplings hugged each other. Come in.

    "He's still resting."

    Ye Rongsheng nodded, and Xiao Jiuhou poked his head outside the door, curious about the babies inside the house, but the eldest son was there, and the younger son was also resting. He scratched his head and stayed outside the house waiting.

    Ye Rongsheng stared at Ye Ruining intently, and after making sure that he was safe, he breathed a sigh of relief, and turned his eyes to the two restless babies, who were chubby and as cute as Ye Ruining.

    "This is Ningning's baby."

    Ye Rongsheng picked up the two dolls in turn, "They are very cute."

    The babies are all male dolls, with small fists on their mouths, smeared with saliva, purring, in Ye Rongsheng's arms Arched inside.

    The dolls were just born, and fell asleep after a long time of fuss. Ye Rongsheng quietly accompanied the younger brother and the dolls. Ye Rongsheng didn't leave the room until the general sent someone to urge him to go back. Before leaving, he told Zhao Su to take good care of Ye Ruining.

    "I will take good care of him, now and in the future."

    Zhao Su made a promise in front of Ye Rongsheng, sent Ye Rongsheng away, closed the door, Ye Ruining picked up the babies together, took them back to the wing and lay down.

    "Master Zhao..."

    Xiao Jiu didn't dare to enter the house without orders, and he called weakly: "Do you need me to come in and serve you, Young Master?"

    Ye Ruining fell into a deep sleep, and the babies who were sleeping next to him just now Changed back to the form of a little leopard, Zhao Su's blindfold could not last for too long, so he passed Ye Rongsheng's barrier in order to hide his eyes and ears, so he had to use blindfolded. As for Xiao Jiu, without his order, he couldn't step into this room for half a step.

    The little boy fell into a drowsy sleep, and there was something milky in his dream that lingered around him, which was familiar and appropriate.

    When he opened his eyes, he saw two little black dongzi, stepping on their limp limbs and arching in front of him, whimpering and whimpering.

    Ye Ruining was in a daze: "This, what is this..."

    He regained his senses, and his first reaction was to reach out to touch his abdomen, and it deflated, and the baby had already come out.

    "My baby, where did my baby go..."

    Zhao Su pushed the door open with a tray in his hand, "Eat something first."

    "Zhao Su!" The little leopard, the little leopard is so clingy, he had to hold both of them in his arms, "Where is my baby?" "

    Baby..."

    Zhao Su's gaze paused, and he stopped on the little black panther.

    The little son had long been connected with the baby's blood, and he felt the baby's touch on his belly from time to time during pregnancy. He stared at the two cubs along Zhao Su's line of sight, so suspicious, and then his whole body shivered.

    "Zhao Su, they are my little, little monsters..."