6

Ye Ruining followed Zhao Su out with a hot mind, the morning wind was cool, and the wind from the mountains along the way made him clear up a lot.

Zhao Su didn't know what to do when he went out so early. Ye Ruining saw that the nearby mountain people went to work in the fields with farm tools, but Zhao Su was wandering around the village like an idler.

He rubbed his sore legs, barely kept up with the other person's pace, and asked unfriendly: "You haven't stopped walking for a long time, do you want to exhaust me deliberately?!" Zhao Su, who ignored Ye Ruining for a long time, said this

. At that time, Shi Shiran gave him a look, pretending to be surprised: "Young master Ye, why are you still following me? I thought you went back to rest." "Hmph, you don't want to leave me alone at home." Zhao Suding

looked

back He glanced at him, raised his thick black eyebrows, and thought to himself that Mr. Ye is really a young boy. He is already in his teens and still has to follow behind the adults. Also, Linghe Village is not familiar with other people's places of life. The little boy is afraid and still insists, huh.

Zhao Su teased him and said, "I'm going to teach people a lesson. My fists are bloody. If Mr. Ye follows, I'm afraid it will spoil your eyes." "Steal money?!" Ye Ruining howled in shock

,

and He hurriedly covered his mouth tightly, for fear of attracting strange eyes. The first time he saw Zhao Su, he felt that this person was like a living Hades, and he could feel the evil spirit emanating from him even if he didn't get close. He didn't expect that this person really did something bad, and he was just going to steal other people's money.

He asked: "Zhao Su, are you really going to rob money?"

"Zhao Su, Zhao Su, why do you want to do such a bad thing as robbing money? If you don't have enough money, I will give it to you. I have money."

"Zhao Su, don't ignore my son's question to you!"

Zhao Su glanced at him with a half-smile, laughed at his innocence, and said nothing more.

The two came outside the village entrance, Zhao Su seemed to be waiting for someone, Ye Ruining was tormented in his heart, terrified that Zhao Su would do such a shameful thing.

Just at this time, three plainly dressed young men came back from far away from outside the village. The three of them crossed their shoulders and babbled obscene words incessantly. smell of alcohol.

The mountain people are the mountain people. Ye Ruining took a step back, took out a clean handkerchief from his pocket and put it in front of his nose, and said in disgust, "It stinks."

He looked at Zhao Su dissatisfied, but saw Zhao Su He walked up to those three people and stopped them, his face was dark and fierce, his heart skipped a beat, and he thought to himself: Is it possible that Zhao Su wants to rob these three drunken mountain people for their money?

Seeing the shadow standing in front of them, the three drunks were furious with alcohol and were about to curse, but when they saw who was in front of them, their expressions all changed, and each of them raised their tongues and said, "Zhao, brother Zhao, it's so early in the morning! Oh you-"

Zhao Su took off one of the several people's arms in two or three strokes. They hugged their arms and cried and sighed. The alcohol smell from the whole night's shopping in the brothel made Zhao Su sober from the pain, and they all cried for their father and mother.

"Master Zhao, spare your life, Master Zhao, spare your life!"

Zhao Su didn't give in to their begging for mercy at all, and sneered, he ran over the backs of their hands one by one with his feet, and the bones creaked, breaking one by one.