52

"Zhao Su, are they... are my little monsters?"

    Ye Ruining asked cautiously, his fear made him want to let go of the two cubs immediately.

    The two soft little things were really sticky to him, following his breath, their short forelimbs kept clinging to his chest, sniffing around with their wet noses, arching in front of him, like a baby looking for milk.

    After careful inspection, the little boy could tell that they were two little leopards, not other cats and dogs, but little leopards.

    Looking at their leopard faces, the face of another big black leopard involuntarily appeared in front of the young master, but Zhao Su kept saying that the child in his stomach was his, but now two little leopards came out of his stomach.

    Zhao Su lied to him, and what puzzled him most was that he could give birth to leopards by himself.

    Then the thing that made the little monster appear in his stomach was not Zhao Su at all, but the leopard brother he had always trusted!

    Ye Ruining felt cold all over his body, and the grievance of being cheated flooded him like a tide. Why did the best leopard brother treat him like this, stuffing two little leopards into his stomach?

    The little prince was chilling all over, he looked at Zhao Su in a daze, and asked repeatedly: "Brother Rong Sheng, does he know?"

    He gave birth to two little monsters, would his brother be frightened? How is he going to explain it?

    "Zhao Su, you throw them away, throw them away! Don't take them back, just lie to my brother that the baby died right after birth..."

    Ye Ruining hurriedly pushed away the little leopard in his arms, looking at the little leopard in fear and horror. They, the two little things, can already slightly open half of their wet eyes ignorantly. The little leopard is really attached to Ye Ruining, with innocent eyes, Ye Ruining just gave up the idea of ​​throwing them away just because he took one more look.

    "Zhao Su, take them out, I can't keep them."

    The little son choked up in his words, thinking that the little leopard who had been in his stomach for several months would leave him. They are really two little monsters. Obedient and clingy.

    The little leopard seemed to notice that the young master had discarded them, and arched persistently, biting into one of the young master's little fingers with his teethless mouth and gently sucking and playing, the two little asses squeezed together, vying for Ye Ruining hold up.

    Zhao Su lowered his eyes, reached out his hand to wipe away the teardrops that filled the young master's eyelashes, and said in silence for a long time, "Young master, you can't discard them     .

    "

With big eyes, he saw that Zhao Su's clothes were torn apart, his hair was black and shiny, and the very familiar black panther appeared in front of him out of thin air, while Zhao Su disappeared.

    The big black panther shook its head, lowered its head and approached Ye Ruining, stretched out its long tongue and licked the little leopards one by one, the little leopards raised their eyes to stare at Ye Ruining after their hair was smooth.

    There were so many emotions in the eyes of the big black panther, the young master suddenly understood it.

    He froze in place, the two drenched little leopards kept sniffing at the big black leopard, and then slanted back to Ye Ruining's side.

    The big black leopard picked up the back of the little leopard and put it into Ye Ruining's arms, arching his fluffy head against him, the light in the beast's eyes was inseparable, revealing a bit of gentleness.

    Ye Ruining closed his eyes in a trance, then opened them again, looked directly at the big black panther, raised his hands up and down, and whispered, "Zhao Su."