21

"Brother Leopard, look, it's raining outside."

    Young Master Ye fell asleep in a daze. When he woke up, it was dark outside the window, and slanting raindrops leaked into the house. But more like talking to himself.

    The rain can make me sad, Ye Ruining at this time inevitably felt a bit more sad and desolate, his little head was listlessly lowered, and he sighed in discouragement: "I'm hungry." He only had some breakfast today, and after serving the leopard

    Ben It was time to rest early, but because of Lan Zhi's incident, Ye Xiaogong became too angry. He couldn't cheer up and let his stomach give out the signal of hunger.

    "Brother Leopard, I will go back and find something to fill my stomach."

    He hesitated and walked outside the door, and under the misty rain and mist, he saw Lan Zhi kneeling outside the door.

    Lancao was holding an umbrella, and it was still raining, so he was sweating profusely, anxiously.

    "Brother Lan, get up quickly." Lan Cao was about to cry, "What kind of conflict did you have with the young master, and you have to kneel here for a day to plead guilty to him." Lan Zhi shook his head slightly: "You don't understand, brother, it is indeed

    me If you do something wrong, you should ask for your forgiveness."

    Lan Zhi held a bamboo whip in both hands, and he maintained this position for a whole day, all the clothes on his body were soaked and sticking to it. One can hold on to wet clothing for such a long time.

    Lancao was extremely anxious: "Brother Lancao, what did you do to offend the young master? Lancao will go with you to intercede, don't kneel anymore!

    " , should be severely punished.

    Lancao saw that it was not an option to continue the situation, so she simply ran to the gate of Zhao's courtyard and shouted inside: "Can you come out, young master, young master——" The

    door of Zhao's house was pushed open from the inside, revealing that Young Master Ye was not happy. Yue's face, he closed the door lightly, and said impatiently after walking a little distance: "What are you calling, you want to yell so that everyone else can hear it?"

    "Little son, I don't know what Lancao has done to sorry you. Your lord has a lot of people. He knelt outside in the rain for a whole day. Please forgive him, I beg you, Lancao!" Ye Ruining frowned

    . , he stepped into the courtyard a few steps before Lancao, and Lanzhiguo was exactly as Lancao said, kneeling peacefully under the rain and fog, holding a bamboo whip in his hand.

    He said: "Are you pleading guilty?!"

    Lan Zhi didn't even frown, and said: "It should be, if you do something wrong, you should be punished, and I ask you to punish me.

    " Pao, secretly annoyed that his brother was too honest, pleaded: "Little son, for the sake of serving you with all his heart during this time, no matter what wrong he did, please forgive him, Lancao will definitely be locked up Brother Lang, I won't let him make another mistake!"

    Ye Ruining sneered: "Do you know what wrong Lanzhi has committed, if my brother and dad find out, I'm afraid he'll kill half of him at

    the slightest." Lancao doesn't know what happened When it got so serious, he threw away the umbrella, knelt down in front of Ye Ruining with Lan Zhi, and knocked his head three times.

    "Young master, please spare Brother Lang. Brother Lang is a good man and has never made any mistakes. If something happens to him, Father and Mother will be very sad.