2

Hearing this, Master Ye blew up his beard: "Nonsense, you won't go if you don't want to go?! This time, you must be obedient and take good care of your body." "I won't go, I won't go!" Ye Ruining threw up his sleeves angrily

and

rushed Outside the door, he suddenly took two steps back, turned back and said to his father: "I'm not good enough, after more than ten years, you told me not to go out, I just stayed at home, no matter how bitter the medicine is, I will drink it. You smell the smell of medicine all over my body. Well, now your family won't let me stay, and mother is not here. After so many years of enduring, you finally want to drive me away." Master Ye didn't know that the child would miss him so much

, The body trembled and almost fell down. Ye Rongsheng helped Master Ye to sit down in time, comforted him to calm down, and then called the servants who were guarding the door into the room, and asked them to invite the doctor quickly.

Master Ye waved his hand, shook his head and said, "It's okay, I'm all angry with that kid. The kid is used to him, hey, it's good when the anger subsides.

" Said that he has never left us, and he has never even stepped out of the door of Ye's house a few times. If you want him to go to such a far place suddenly, he will definitely not accept it. Besides, are you willing to let him travel far alone, or I will follow so I can take care of him."

Master Ye closed his eyes and sighed faintly: "I was never willing to let him go, but there are people above who want to pick on Ye's thorns, and Dad needs you to stay here to help. If you are not careful this time, there will be consequences The entire Ye family will be implicated, and sending Ning Ning out can not only support the body, but also just in case."

"Rong Sheng, Dad knows that you have worked hard for so many years. Our family has a great career. I am old and can't take care of too many things. Ning Ning is in poor health and can't help you. It's really hard for you to provoke the Ye family. It's not easy."

Ye Rongsheng knelt down in front of Master Ye, his eyes were flushed: "What are you talking about, if you hadn't adopted him with kindness, Rongsheng would have died on the street long ago. I am completely grateful for your careful education of Rongsheng for many years. Remember in my heart, without you, there would be no Rongsheng today, no matter what I do, I am willing to do it."

Master Ye smiled slightly: "Good boy, I would rather listen to you, and I have to trouble you to persuade him, it is best three years Let's set off within a few days."

The master of the Ye family and the eldest young master tried their best to find a way to send Ye Ruining out, and Ye Ruining ate and drank in the room for the past two days, I was afraid that his father would find someone to take him away from the Ye family while he was not paying attention .

Although Ye Ruining was raised arrogantly, he was also cowardly. He had lived in Xianyang City for eighteen years and hadn't recognized this place clearly. If he was asked to leave Ye's house and go to a village he had never heard of, he couldn't help feeling sad, thinking that his father would Abandon him cruelly.

As soon as Ye Rongsheng stepped into the door, he heard weak sobbing from inside the room. Ye Ruining was lying on the pillow, weak, and he was able to cry if he really wanted to cry. I watched him cry for a long time.

Hearing the footsteps, Ye Ruining didn't even look at them, picked up the things at hand and threw them out: "Get out!" "

Ningning, don't cry anymore, it's easy to hurt your body."

Ye Ruining raised his head blushingly, red like a rabbit He stared at Ye Rongsheng tightly with his eyes, and cried so hard that he even lost the strength to speak: "Brother, quickly ask someone to take away the packed luggage. I don't want to leave Ye's house, and I don't want to leave you." He spoke intermittently