13

The leopard stood in front of Ye Ruining, lowered its head and sniffed lightly. A pair of dark and bright animal eyes quietly stared at the fainted man, and finally threw the man back, stooped into the room, put the man back on the bed, jumped up and left, and disappeared under the moonlight.

Everything that happened under the moonlight was like a dream, and Ye Ruining woke up the next day, and felt that he was just dreaming, and couldn't tell whether it was real or not. He tore away the loose hair and got off the bed, looking around, Zhao Su was not in the room.

"Where did people go?" Ye Ruining lowered his head and fiddled with his clothes, complaining about Zhao Su. He walked to the door and wanted to open it, but suddenly remembered something, picked up a wooden stick, bent over to step on his feet, walked around the door like a cat, and tried to push the door open a crack.

"Zhao Su?"

"Zhao Su, are you there?"

"You bastard, where did everyone go?"

Ye Ruining muttered to himself, the light in front of his eyes dimmed, and the person who appeared in front of him was either Zhao Su or someone else.

He roared ferociously: "Walking silently, do you want to frighten me?"

Zhao Su said: "Young master, isn't it all right?" "You still dare to

talk back!"

He ordered."

"Hmph." With Zhao Su around, Ye Ruining became more courageous, threw away the wooden stick at hand without saying a word, raised his eyebrows and asked the other party, "Where did you go, I haven't seen anyone all night." "Go

out After doing something, why, do you miss me? The young master still wants to smell the blood."

Ye Ruining jumped a few steps away: "You, you are going to teach others again?"

Zhao Su was noncommittal, his The acquiescence made Young Master Ye very dissatisfied. The young master is not good at fighting and killing. Although he often takes pleasure in teaching his subordinates in the mansion, he has never done anything that really kills him. Brother Rong Sheng also often educates him. One sentence: be forgiving and forgive others.

Ye Ruining looked down on Zhao Su's behavior like a local bully teaching others, but now he has fallen into the position of relying on others, and has to submit to the bully. , I didn't have the guts to spit out too much words.

Seeing that Young Master Ye could scold and jump, Zhao Su took a breath, his face was slightly rosy, and his expression was healthy and lively, unlike the little sick cat that jumped on his feet that he saw the first day.

He said slowly: "Let the doctor come over later to have a look at the young master's body."

Ye Ruining squinted at others, and let out a long snort from his nasal cavity, as if he had agreed to Zhao Su's words: "You are wise."

The corners of Zhao Su's mouth He said: "Young master, I advise you to be careful when you speak."

Master Zhao is usually not used to seeing someone treat him with this attitude, and those who used to look down on him now all avoid him, so he is so coquettish. Young Master Ye relied on his connivance, and his connivance was limited.

"Young master, let me sneer and sarcasm again, Zhao is a rough man, and it doesn't matter how serious he is."

"Bad guy!"

Ye Xiaogong cursed, afraid of being beaten by Zhao Su, he hurriedly ran out of the house, Zhao Su followed When I saw him when I went out, I was startled, and then I went into the house and ignored him.