43

"Brother Rong Sheng, Brother Rong Sheng, Brother Rong Sheng..."

    The young master seemed to be suffering from hysteria, repeating Ye Rongsheng's name repeatedly, unable to say anything.

    Ye Rongsheng also hugged his younger brother tightly and couldn't let go, stroking Ye Ruining's hair with slightly trembling palms, afraid that during the days when he was not by his side, the younger brother whom he loved since childhood was thin and tired. Lifting Ye Ruining's tear-stained face, he wiped it again and again distressedly, "Ningning."

    "Young master——"

    "Rong Sheng."

    For a moment, the three men who spoke at the same time looked at each other, Qi Changting turned around while leading the horse, and immediately In front of the carriage, he looked at the young man who wished he could hang himself on Ye Rongsheng's body.

    "Rong Sheng."

    Ye Rongsheng hugged Ye Ruining, shaking his head with reddish eyes.

    Everyone knows that the eldest son of the Ye family is calm in dealing with things, and he does not show his emotions or emotions. If Qi Changting knew Ye Rongsheng, he would be facing a catastrophe and the Ye family was sealed. Imprisoned by his side in disguise under the pretext of protection, Ye Rongsheng never changed his face and treated him coldly.

    Ye Rongsheng ignored the faces of Qi Changting and the man who appeared suddenly, carefully hugged and patted Ye Ruining, and whispered to comfort him, but unexpectedly, this move not only failed to coax him, Ye Ruining cried even harder.

    "Brother, where have you been? I've been looking for you for a long time, hiccup—"

    the little boy cried facelessly, and in his heart he only had brother Rong Sheng whom he hadn't seen for several days. Ye Ruining used tears to accuse the other party of his ruthlessness, leaving him here in the name of protection, he was terrified, with a big belly and helpless, seeing people now, he didn't know what to do.

    "Brother, brother, don't leave Ningning behind..."

    Ye Ruining hugged Ye Rongsheng, crying so hard that he wanted to embed himself on Ye Rongsheng's body, and he must be taken with him no matter where he went, and he was not allowed to leave him behind. He is alone.

    Zhao Su's expression was cold, his eyes fell on the back of Ye Ruining's head facing him, and on Ye Rongsheng's hands patted behind him, his eyes were full of his displeasure.

    Beasts have a very strong possessive desire for their belongings, and their own things can only be contaminated with their own breath.

    Zhao Su wanted to separate the two brothers who were hugging each other, but before he could do it, the little monster in the little boy's belly kicked him lightly, and Ye Ruining only realized that his action had crushed the little monster, and the little monster was Tell him you're uncomfortable.

    "Brother..."

    Young Master Ye backed away in embarrassment, his fingers were still tightly grasping the corner of Ye Rongsheng's clothes, his moist eyes were full of dependence.

    "Where have you been these days, where's dad?"

    He looked around, forgetting that Zhao Su and Xiao Jiu were still with him. Seeing Zhao Su's darkened face, he leaned behind Ye Rongsheng, his stomach pressed against the other's arm, and finally attracted Ye Rongsheng's confused eyes.

    Ye Rongsheng first said to Qi Changting: "General, I have something to say to Brother Ning."

    Ye Rongsheng's deliberately indifferent tone made Ye Ruining turn his eyes to General Qi, he looked at Qi Changting and then at his brother, and put his hand into Ye Rongsheng's sleeve down, hooking Ye Rongsheng's little finger and not letting go.

    "Brother, do you know the general?" Young

    Master Ye remembered why his brother was sitting in the general's carriage? The Ye family had never had much contact with people in the officialdom. The elder brother who had disappeared for a long time appeared in the army accompanied by the general. The interior of the carriage was luxuriously furnished. It took a lot of thought to think about it.

    "Ning Ning is still young, I'll talk to you about some things later."

    Ye Ruining rubbed his eyes, Zhao Su and General Qi's intentions couldn't be more obvious, they both wanted to separate him from his brother.

    "Brother Rongsheng, hug me, Ningning don't leave."

    Ye Ruining couldn't do without Ye Rongsheng's comfort, no one he kissed was as close as his own relatives, not to mention that he was brought up almost like his father since he was a child Ye Rongsheng.

    Ye Rongsheng hugged Ye Ruining tightly: "Brother don't go."

    Meeting Zhao Su's unkind eyes, Ye Rongsheng shook his head slightly at General Qi. He protected his younger brother, and now he finally came back, and he was unwilling to let go no matter what.

    The eldest son of the Ye family hugged his baby brother, and the strangeness coming from his body made him stunned for a moment. Ye Rongsheng looked down at the baby brother's swollen belly in doubt, and pinched his face: "Ning Ning is getting fatter."

    " Brother..."

    In this way, Ye Ruining realized that he was pressing his stomach against Ye Rongsheng, he hurriedly stroked his stomach, and whispered: "Ning Ning is not fat." Young

    master Ye never knew how to lie in front of the eldest son since he was a child. Then he didn't dare to look at Ye Rongsheng's eyes, and the tips of his ears turned red.

    Ye Rongsheng knew that he had lied, so he asked General Qi to order someone to drive back to the house first, while Zhao Su and Xiao Jiu followed outside, Xiao Jiu looked at Zhao Su's face anxiously, but he felt bitter.

    Why did Mr. Zhao's face turn as black as ink when the eldest son came back?

    "Master Zhao..."

    Zhao Su said coldly: "Young master has been like this, wishing to cling to the eldest son?"

    Xiao Jiu nodded: "The relationship between the eldest son and the younger master has always been very good."

    Everyone in the house went up and down Everyone knows that the young master is inseparable from the eldest son, if a distinguished guest comes, he will tease the young master from time to time, if he is a daughter, wouldn't he want to promise the eldest son with his body.

    But Xiao Jiu didn't dare to say these words to Zhao Su, because he was afraid that he would change his face because of the black-faced evil master. Now his face is ugly, and if he gets angry, Xiao Jiu shudders thinking about it.

    "The relationship is very good."

    Zhao Su nodded. In front of him was the young master hiding in the arms of the eldest son, with tears and snot flying all over his face, as he depended on him and refused to leave half an inch. The young master could only avoid him, even hiding in his arms. It was all forced by him, and

    the only thing that can capture the young master's heart is his leopard body.

    In the carriage, Ye Rongsheng's face was solemn, and Ye Ruining, who had just wanted to stick to his body, anxiously avoided his probing gaze, and adjusted his clothes again and again: "Brother, what are you looking at?" "What am I looking at, what should Ningning do?

    " I know."

    Ye Rongsheng's eyes softened, and Ye Ruining was asked to relax more at this time, "Ning Ning and brother, tell the truth, what happened?" "B-no big thing happened

    , brother don't ask..."

    Ye Ruining The little son wanted to cry but he couldn't tell his elder brother about such embarrassing things as a man's pregnancy, "Brother Rong Sheng, don't ask me any more." The more he was afraid, the more Ye

    Rongsheng knew that something serious happened to Ye Ruining.

    Ye Rongsheng looked at Ye Ruining's concealed stomach, turned his head to look at Xiao Jiu outside, met Zhao Su's displeased and conflicting eyes, his hands shook, and he sniffed at his absurd idea.