68

When the ice-cold sour plum juice is sold in every corner of the city, it is already the hottest time. The season was hot, and Master Ye was taking care of his body again. The general suggested to Mr. Ye whether to send Mr. Ye to the summer resort to raise him for a period of time. After thinking about it, he agreed to the general's suggestion.

    The news reached the young master's ears, saying that Master Ye wanted the young master to accompany him.

    The young master closed the door and walked through the yard. The goal he saw was two little black panthers lying half dead on the water-sprinkled stone slabs, their heads drooping, and they were expressionless.

    The scorching heat is unbearable, not to mention that people can't bear it, even the leopards feel uncomfortable, Zhao Su has a dark face all day long, this place is not suitable for them to live in, the little boy became melancholy.

    "Leopard Leopard." He beckoned, and two little black panthers approached him upside down, lying on his lap, drowsy.

    Ye Ruining didn't tell anyone about the leopard, including his elder brother Rong Sheng. He used the excuse of not wanting to irritate his father, and didn't let the other party tell his father about it. Besides, Brother Rong Sheng didn't know that his two children were leopards. In the past six months, the two cubs were well protected by them.

    But the leopards will grow up eventually, and seeing that the hottest season has not yet come, the small yard can no longer keep them in.

    "Let me think about it." Ye Ruining said to his father.

    The stars are twinkling, and only at night, the two little leopards become lively, hopping around in the grass to catch insects and play. Zhao Su brought a basin of warm water to Ye Ruining's feet, and was about to take off his shoes and socks, Ye Ruining hurriedly retracted his feet: "Hey, what are you doing?" Zhao Su said with a half-smile, "It's no use

    serving the young master to wash his feet. " Avoid me, and I won't eat you."

    After hearing this, Ye Ruining got angry, secretly thinking that it was more terrifying than not eating, the light in this person's eyes when he picked up the time to serve him really made his hair stand on end, and he was afraid that he would be killed on the spot the next moment. Swallow it alive and tear it apart into the abdomen.

    "Young master, have you thought it through?"

    What Zhao Su was referring to was leaving Xianyang City. After leaving, he would naturally return to Linghe Village.

    Ye Ruining said: "Isn't it good to be in the city?" Now he will no longer say that the Ye family can afford them. Once he speaks such words, he will be punished by Zhao Su. The method of punishing him is naturally a shameful thing to teach the young master to blush.

    He nodded his fingers: "The house here is big, and the market is lively..." After a pause, the young master actually doesn't like noisy places in his heart. He was once bound in Ye's house because of his health, and yearned for the noise outside. But in just half a year, the young master doesn't like to run to those places, because he likes to be clean.

    As soon as the words fell, Zhao Su looked like a ghost, and said with a smile: "Since the young master likes it, then let's stay."

    Zhao Su picked up a little black panther in one hand, and walked into the night without looking back. After waiting for half a year, the young master only thinks about the big house in the city.

    Zhao Su took the little leopard to nowhere, and Ye Ruining heard about Zhao Su from someone else early the next morning.

    Zhao Su left, and asked someone to bring him an incomprehensible letter. Abandoning him, he returned to the village with two little black panthers!

Dote On Your Husband जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें