37

Ye Ruining took Xiao Jiu to stay in the inn for several days. He was concerned about the whereabouts of his father and brother, and kept urging Zhao Su to find someone. He lay in the room every day and waited for Zhao Su to come back. Then he asked: "Any news?"

    "Where is Brother Rong Sheng? Is my father's whereabouts?"

    One brother Rong Sheng shouted intimately.

    Compared to Young Master Ye's anxiety, Zhao Su said calmly: "You don't need to worry about this matter." "

    Why don't I worry, Zhao Su, did you not listen to my command and go out to find their whereabouts?!" Ye Ruining said loudly Asked, his eyes were round and bright, if Zhao Su answered yes, the young master would probably open his mouth to bite someone.

    "Did you listen to my son, Zhao Su?"

    Zhao Su looked at him lightly, and said calmly: "If something happens to them, how can the situation be calm?

    " Whatever happens to the richest businessman in the big city, even if the matter is covered up tightly, it is by no means airtight.     Zhao Su paid attention to it carefully, and he said seriously

    to Ye Ruining: "No news is the best news, which means that they are still alive."

Nonsense, after all, you just don’t want to help me, don’t you? Zhao Su, don’t forget that you promised to serve me, otherwise I’ll make the little monster in my stomach deny you.

    ” The monster came to threaten Zhao Su. Zhao Su looked at his stomach and suddenly laughed dumbly. If he guessed correctly, the shape of the child should be almost the same. The young master is now arrogant and domineering. Knowing how to nose, let go of the child.

    "Young master, you should trust me once. You have children holding me back. How dare I play tricks to deceive you. I promise you will search for their news, but it's not the time to do it yet. "

    Ye Ruining said angrily: "What else do you want to do."

    The first thing Zhao Su considered now was only for Ye Ruining.

    After breakfast the next morning, Zhao Su asked Xiao Jiu to pack up Ye Ruining's luggage and put it in the carriage.

    Clothed in fur, Ye Ruining clumsily followed left and right. He looked at the empty room and asked Zhao Su: "What do you mean by asking Xiao Jiu to take away all my son's luggage? Drive me away from the inn? "

    The young master was uneasy, and Zhao Su was amused by the fierce look on his face: "No one will drive you away. It is not an option to stay in the inn for a long time. I found a place for you to stay temporarily the day before yesterday. It is clean and suitable for you. Raising a baby."

    "You are the only one raising a baby, so what can a little monster do?"

    Despite what the young master said, Zhao Su saw him talk to the little monster in his stomach mysteriously several times, and he was afraid of knocking when he walked Stomach, the little monster makes the young master very relieved, grows up safely and vigorously, without making noise, counting the days, the little monster will come out next spring.

    The three left the inn, Zhao Su took the young master and Xiao Jiu to a small courtyard in a carriage, and after three alleys, they could enter a lively corner of the market, just as Zhao Su said, the place is clean, for young master Ye Couldn't be more suitable.

    As soon as Ye Ruining stepped into the gate, he turned into a delicate cat. Now the cat is a little fatter, and his movements are not as light as before. He walks around pickily, sniffing his nose, as if looking for faults.

    Zhao Su leisurely followed behind him: "Young master, can you see what kind of way, are you satisfied?" "

    Hmph, the room is fairly clean, but a bit small."

    Zhao Su said: "There are only three of us here, how big do you want the young master to be? " What about your house."

    "Of course the bigger the better, you don't know how grand the Ye family is, and you've definitely never seen someone like you before."

    Ye Ruining sighed in frustration as he spoke of the grandeur of the Ye family. Now there is no Ye family in the city, bragging with Zhao Su is just to support Ye family's face for their family. To this day, even the peddlers on the street know that their Ye family has been seized. Everyone only remembers the glory and prosperity of the Ye family, and their downfall is just a joke after dinner.

    "Little...Ning Ning."

    Zhao Su patted Ye Ruining on the shoulder: "They will be safe and sound, you take care of yourself first, I will not break my promise." "

    Zhao Su, are they really safe? " Stay somewhere I don't know, right?"

    Zhao Su took Young Master Ye's wrist and brought him into the house, and the young master struggled with his own wrist, "What are you doing, dare to touch my hand." Zhao

    Su Su suddenly showed a strange smile: "I've touched my whole body, what about holding hands?" "

    You, don't talk nonsense."

    "I mean serving the young master to take a bath." Where did you want to go? Could it be..."

    "Shut up, you bastard."

    The little boy didn't allow any foul language to dirty the little monster's ears, he held his stomach and refused to talk to Zhao Su, and the little monster felt something , Kicked the little boy in the stomach for the first time after many days.

    Ye Ruining groaned softly, feeling the movement in his stomach curiously, "Zhao, Zhao Su, come quickly..."

    "What's wrong?" Zhao Su quickly squatted in front of him, with his hands protecting his body, "Where is the discomfort?" "The

    little monster kicked me..."

    Ye Ruining smiled silly, "It doesn't hurt, The stomach just moved."

    The little boy couldn't imagine what kind of monster a man could give birth to. He fantasized all kinds of strange things in his mind, and finally thought of comforting himself. Keep it with you, don't give it to Zhao Su, if a little monster follows Zhao Su and becomes a bastard, he won't die of anger.

    The little monster was conceived by him so hard, it has nothing to do with Zhao Su.

    Zhao Su could see the little boy's abacus in his heart, and he smiled. The louder the little boy's abacus, the more he liked it. I didn't know that the little boy was cute and interesting, and he was like a leopard when he was with him. I kept a cat on top of my head. When I was happy, I held the cat against it and let it mess around at will, but it was still majestic.

    The next night, Ye Ruining's body was hot for no reason, he opened his heavy eyelids in a daze, and a mass of black gathered in front of him made him shiver in fright, and when he looked closely, he said in shock: "Brother Leopard, you lick my belly late at night."