26

After being exposed to the sun for three days, Young Master Ye slept for a full day and night after drinking before he woke up. It's just... the

    young master still can't understand why watching others drink so happily. After drinking himself, not only is his body weak like falling apart, but even My buttocks also have a dull pain.

    Layers of floating gauze beside the window were put down to block the light. The young master requested that the floating gauze must be bought back and installed as a shade. Zhao Su used to hate using these things, so he took this opportunity to laugh at Ye Ruining when he bought it back. After giving him a lot of attention, now, let him put it down obediently, that villain, hmph.

    Ye Ruining scolded Zhao Su in his heart, and felt relieved, but his face was wrinkled into a ball, and his mouth could almost hang a bottle of oil.

    Sitting on the bed, his buttocks moved back and forth restlessly, and finally put the bedding under the buttocks, only then did the faint dull pain dissipate.

    It's all Zhao Su's fault, even Zhang Ruanpu is reluctant to replace him with the money he gave him, he has a bad temper and is stingy.

    Young Master Ye also thought that in the future, he would never drink even a drop of wine, the taste after drinking is really bad, he should stop being sore and sore buttocks anymore.

    Here, Young Master Ye scolded Zhao Su eighteen times in his heart, while on the other hand, Zhao Su took half a day to cook the old hen soup, thinking about the absurd things of last night.

    Zhao Su had a charming dream at night, hugging Baibai soft tofu to bully, the tofu turned into a fairy, the voice was nice, and it was comfortable. He didn't want to wait for him to feel comfortable and open his eyes. Dreams are dreams, but people are real. Those happy things are also real. He treated Young Master Ye as a piece of tofu.

    Zhao Su didn't know what it was like for a moment. When he got up early this morning to look at it, there were even some bloodshot spots on the precious place raised by the young master. For the first time in his life, his mind was in a state of bewilderment.

    In the end, Zhao Su didn't wake up Young Master Ye, so it was rare for him to clean up and apply good medicine first, thinking that Young Master Ye was bleeding, and even made a special trip to catch two old hens and come back to make soup, treating it as... ...It's to nourish the little prince's body.

    Zhao Su pushed the door open and entered. Young Master Ye was leaning on the bed with his legs crossed in a daze. Zhao Su looked so stupid before, but now he took a second look and thought it was a bit cute.

    He cleared his throat, and Ye Ruining came back to his senses when he heard the sound, and said, "Why are you so sneaky, you don't make a sound when you come in, do you want to scare me?"

    Zhao Su secretly laughed: "How can people be so easily scared ? Bad, besides, the young master was in a panic, I just knocked on the door."

    "Hmph, strong words."

    The smell of chicken soup radiated in the room, and Ye Ruining rubbed his stomach, which was deflated.

    "What did you boil, it smells so good, bring it here and give me a taste."

    "Chicken soup." Zhao Su filled a bowl and handed it to Ye Ruining, "The oil has been removed, young master, try it."

    Ye Ruining took a sip , the taste of the mouth is really good, the taste of this chicken soup looks like it has been boiled for a while, he can't figure it out, the villain in front of him treats him as well as possible, could it be that he is reluctant to leave?