41

It was night, Zhao Su turned back into a black panther in a complicated mood, and sneaked into Ye Ruining's house.

    The lamp is covered with a layer of veil, the light is dim and dim, and a small ball of the little boy's bulge can be vaguely seen on the bed, breathing evenly, cheeks are rosy, and the dream is sweet.

    The black panther was squatting on the edge of the bed, quietly looking at the young master's peaceful sleeping face, only at this moment of the day, the little master would show a cute posture, even if he frowned in his dreams, he couldn't help being born to caress him Flat impulse.

    The little boy was born to be painful, even the leopard stretched out its wet and warm tongue, and gently licked the center of his brow that frowned for a moment.

    "Hmm..." The little boy was babbling in his dream. He saw a black shadow in front of him in the chaos, and a familiar aura wrapped around him. Lifting his eyelids, he stared blankly at the beast that was quietly staring at him.

    "Brother Leopard, you're here."

    Ye Ruining moved the pillow and leaned subconsciously to the side of the black panther. The leopard raised the front half of its body and leaned against the head of the bed. With soft and plush fur, he sighed comfortably.

    "Brother Leopard, you treat me well." Ye

    Ruining took it for granted that the black panther would show up at night for several days, and he didn't mind giving up half of the bed for the panther to warm himself up.

    Although the black panther is a beast, there is no other smell on its body, and sometimes Young Master Ye can smell the air of mountains, forests and grass leaves from its body, which is fresh and refreshing, just like being in the mountains and rivers, which makes people nostalgic.

    "Brother Leopard." Ye Ruining began to chatter, "The little monster in my belly is getting bigger and bigger, and he kicked my stomach, as if he was playing with me, it doesn't hurt at all, little monster is good Be good."

    Hei Bao rubbed his nose against the young master's cheek to show that he was also very good.

    "Brother Leopard, throughout the ages, I am the first man to become pregnant. What do you think the little monster in my stomach will look like?"

    The panther licked him: Naturally, I look like this.

    "Could the little monster have four eyes and one hand?"

    Mr. Xiao Ye likes to speculate wildly, he thought about him for a moment, and suddenly laughed.

    "My son is thinking too much, brother Leopard, I even bought the little clothes for the little monster." He rubbed his stomach, counting the days in his heart according to what the doctor said.

    "Brother Leopard, if the little monster comes out, you have to guard him for me." He whispered, "Zhao Su wants to snatch the little monster from me, it came out of my son's belly, how can he be given to someone else. "

    Mentioning Zhao Su, Young Master Ye inevitably felt a lot of complaints in his heart. He murmured in a low voice, and his ears were hot after he finished reading. He didn't know whether he was angry or what.

    Before dawn, the panther left Ye Ruining's house. He walked through the yard and turned back into a human, naked/half naked, standing under the cold wind.

    Ye Ruining vaguely remembered that the black panther was about to leave at this time, he stretched out his hand to touch his side, the side was still warm, but there was no trace of the leopard, he was full of energy at night, now he was very tired, he seemed to see Someone came in from outside the house and walked in his direction.