49

The eldest son of the Ye family and the younger son hugged each other so intimately that the nearby guards watched frequently.

    Everyone in the mansion knew that the eldest son of the Ye family was only allowed to contact their generals. General Qi was cruel and domineering. From the moment he met the eldest son, he declared his sovereignty and did not allow others to approach the eldest son. From the small to the food and daily life, everything is arranged by the general personally ordered by someone he can trust, and he is not allowed to go out at all.

    The eldest son who disappeared for three years returned to the general's side, and now he can only move around in the general's mansion. Even if he wants to go out, the general will lead him out, and there are hidden guards by his side anytime and anywhere.

    Others are forbidden to touch the eldest son's hair, but right now there is a young master who wants to stick to the eldest son and never leave. The guard with keen ears even heard what the young master Ye said, and when he looked up again, the eldest son appeared in front of him without a sound. The general told them to take a deep breath and keep their mouths shut.

    "Brother Rong Sheng, don't want a big general."

    The little boy was still coquettishly muttering in the arms of the big boy, Ye Rongsheng always gave him what he wanted, at the most desolate moment of the Ye family, he only had one brother, and no matter what he said, he couldn't let him come out of nowhere If an outsider takes over, even if the other party is a general.

    "General."

    Ye Rongsheng said coldly, and Ye Ruining looked up from his arms. He really didn't like the cold face of the general, someone he hated even more than Zhao Su.

    No, it is someone who hates and hates more than Zhao Su.

    "Brother Rong Sheng, don't look at him, look at Ning Ning, Ning Ning is good-looking, Zhao Su said Ning Ning is good-looking." The

    young man will not hide his likes and dislikes, he is unwilling to have someone occupy his brother. The appearance of General Qi made him feel like he was facing a big enemy, with his belly puffed out, like a clumsy bird trying to spread its wings to protect Ye Rongsheng.     "Ning Ning is obedient." Ye Rongsheng patted him on the forehead lightly, and

    said to General Qi, "Young brother has a special body, the general should not be offended."

Relaxed, nodded to Ye Rongsheng.

    After nightfall, the young master stays with the eldest son to have dinner together. Only the three of them are seated at the dinner table, but the servants bring plate after plate of delicious dishes from the kitchen. Ye Ruining has a big appetite after pregnancy, and Ye Rongsheng wants everything Arranged for him.

    "Brother, that's enough, we can't finish eating."

    Ye Rongsheng curled the corners of his mouth lightly: "If you can't finish eating, leave the people below. At this stage, my brother doesn't know what you want to eat, so I have to tell the cook to eat according to what you used to eat. I got a portion of my taste."

    He looked at Ye Ruining's stomach with complicated eyes. At this moment, the silent Qi Changting suddenly asked: "How can I conceive a child?"

    The general looked straight at Ye Ruining, obviously asking him.

    Ye Ruining was taken aback, and Ye Rongsheng's low reprimand quickly sounded in his ears: "Qi Changting, are you crazy?"

    Qi Changting shook his head lightly, his doubts were true, and so was the envy in his eyes, obviously if Ye Ruining really knew the child in his stomach How to come, and tell him that the general will do the same to Ye Rongsheng.