59

"Are you comfortable?"

    Zhao Su rubbed the young master's hands, and suddenly said after a moment of silence.

    The young master hesitated, seeing that Zhao Su was about to let go, his eyes seemed to be looking at some treasure and he was reluctant to let go, and then nodded, obviously not to let people stop.

    "Young master, just speak up if you want, and I will follow suit."

    Zhao Su said without hesitation, Ye Ruining was a bit awkward, and when he heard him speak like this, his face was so hot that he blushed, and he put on a gesture, and said in a rough voice: " It's your job to serve me."

    Zhao Su's mouth twitched slightly, and he grabbed the young master's wrist and mixed it with medicinal oil, rubbing it very carefully without any temper. If it was in the past, this man would have held the young master in a corner and taught him a lesson, how could he have been allowed to act recklessly and domineeringly.

    Now, Zhao Su wants the young master to be the most handsome and favored boy in the city.

    Maybe even the young master has noticed that his arrogance in front of Zhao Su already has some unknown feelings.

    "It's good that you know."

    Ye Ruining deliberately raised his voice, as if he was afraid that speaking in a low voice would reveal his guilty conscience.

    Zhao Su's hands were big and wide, very warm, and there was a layer of calluses on the pads of his fingers, which rubbed against his skin and itched.

    After kneading comfortably, Ye Ruining quickly relaxed his body and fell asleep again, placing his two exposed wrists in Zhao Su's arms, and not long after, half of his body fell asleep next to Zhao Su's arms.

    Zhao Su looked at it deeply, his pupils were a little bright, he licked his lips, lowered his head, and deliberately sucked Ye Ruining's lower lip.

    Ye Ruining ate a few small pieces of sweet dates before going to bed, the breath out of his mouth was sweet, Zhao Su thought to himself that it was really sweet, so he sucked a few more, almost hooked the little boy's tongue out and swallowed it all.

    The next day, the weather was warm, and several young masters stopped at the writing booth of the young master.

    He looked up, and it wasn't Su Hao who were those people. It was only a few months ago that he broke up with his friends. Looking at it now, Ye Ruining didn't know these people very well, as if he had never seen them before.

    Ye Ruining and Ye Rongsheng are now supported by General Qi. It will be a matter of time before the Ye family gets up. The news spreads early. When the group sees Ye Ruining again, no one laughs at him, but some people can't help but make some sarcastic remarks.

    Ye Ruining put down the brush, Zhao Su was sent to work by him early in the morning and he was not allowed to guard him, the two little leopards were sleeping soundly, so he didn't bring them here.

    There is no man guarding little leopard, and he does not let others bully him at will.

    "You guys want to write a letter?"

    "Little Yezi—" Su Hao hesitated for a moment, as if he wanted to say something, but the occasion was wrong, and the rest of the people around him looked at him and couldn't help but said: "Who do you want to say?" I sincerely invite Mr. Ye to get together."

    "Don't say something." Ye Ruining frowned slightly, and when he was with his brother, he never heard less from those people.

    The people in front of them clearly wanted something from him. After Ye Ruining thought about it, it was not difficult to guess that the matter had something to do with General Qi.

    "Little Yezi, I have encountered some trouble."

    Ye Ruining shook his head, "It has nothing to do with me."

    "Don't get me wrong, I don't need you to do anything."

    Su Hao softened his tone, approached Ye Ruining, and said, "It's just that we can't see each other." To General Qi, I wonder if you can introduce us..."

    Ye Ruining sneered: "Su Hao, when did you become like this."

    Although he was sneering, there was a slight sadness in his eyes.

    People change, and he himself is no exception.

    Su Hao gradually drifted away from his previous appearance. He was no longer the person who was lying on the tree branch and calling him cheerfully, with a smile on his lips from time to time.

    When facing him now, Su Hao would avoid his eyes, feel sorry for him, ask him for something, lower his posture, and become like those people.

    Ye Ruining was in a trance for a while: Does he have no friends anymore?

    He straightened his body and sat down again, and spread out his pen and paper: "General Qi has something to do with my elder brother, what has nothing to do with me, don't interfere with my writing anymore." "

    Little Yezi..."

    Su Hao said: "I won't force you, you If you don't want to, you should."

    No matter how unwillingly the people around him persuaded him, Su Hao took the lead to leave, and once he left, Ye Ruining didn't want to talk to the rest of the people.

    The street gradually became bustling, and in the midst of being upset, the young master suddenly wanted to see Zhao Su immediately, and wanted to see the big black panther and the little panther.