3

The big man had a heroic figure, and his voice was as thick as a drum bell. Ye Ruining could hear it clearly, he was stunned for a moment, and then quickly realized it.

A man who is good to himself is being treated as a woman for no reason? Ye Ruining's face turned red and white and red again, his temperament was already spoiled by the family, and he became angry and cursed at the moment: "You blind dog slave, open your eyes and see if I am a man or a woman ?!"

When he spoke, he approached the other party, and the muddy water on the ground was stained under his clean clothes, and when he got closer, he felt uneasy again.

This man's face is not good, he is a bad guy at first glance, his eyes are icy, his face is stern, his arms are stronger than his legs, Ye Ruining just met the eyes of the big man, and subconsciously went to the servant Hiding behind the back, troublemakers come out of poor mountains and rivers, it seems that this statement is true.

The big man suddenly became interested, and raised the corners of his mouth: "I didn't see clearly, you come closer and let me have a look." The

big man said he would really look at it, and looked up and down Ye Ruining unscrupulously, not letting go of a hair.

The body wrapped under the light blue clothes is quite slender, the face is round and white, like a bun, the brightest is a pair of eyes, like a cat that has been irritated, but dare not lose its temper with others.

But this weak cat with a bad temper doesn't have the guts to lose his temper. The anger and timidity that flashed in Ye Ruining's eyes did not escape Zhao Su's eyes. There is no man in the village with such a face. Sharp mouth, bullying temperament.

Zhao Su folded his arms and asked with great interest: "So it's not a woman, but a leader. Are you a new resident next door?" " You

, you are rude and unreasonable!"

Some mountain people dared to humiliate/humiliate him with words like this, but Ye Ruining couldn't be angry. He was not in good health, and he was the one who felt uncomfortable when he was angry. He raised his chin and said to the servant: "Help me back."

His lord has a lot of people, and he doesn't have the same knowledge as this country scumbag. It's a pity that there are vulgar and savage mountain people in such a beautiful place. It's a pity that he didn't bring many servants, otherwise he must teach him how to speak rudely.

What a bitch, what a handle, how vulgar! If anyone in Ye Mansion dared to speak nonsense, he would have asked his brother to rip the opponent's mouth to pieces.

Zhao Su watched Ye Ruining return to the yard, and stroked his chin thoughtfully.

When he first arrived in Xindi, although the place is beautiful with mountains and rivers, it took Ye Ruining a few days to get used to it, and he suffered a lot.

It was his first time to go out from home, and the return date was undecided. His elder brother Rong Sheng said that he would pick him up in a month, and it was only a few days. Crying, hugging a pillow and sitting until dawn.

Second, Ye Ruining's body was already weak. After suffering three or four consecutive days, he couldn't get up. He lay on the bed and couldn't breathe. , Others really thought he passed out.

Seeing the situation, the servant knew something was wrong, so one of them stayed and the other went out to seek help from the village head, hoping that the village head could arrange for the best doctor to come and see, and if something happened to the young master, neither of them would be able to run away.