11

The room was quiet for a while, and Ye Ruining said angrily: "It's impossible to reason with a barbarian like you. You are shameless, a hooligan, and you are doing that kind of thing in broad daylight."

Zhao Su couldn't help laughing: "I can do whatever I want in my own courtyard. How dare someone discipline me?"

"You want me to be in the same room with you, and solve it in front of you without any shyness?"

"You-"

"I don't know if it's a coincidence or the young master's intention, and this time, young master, you are already the second Seeing my body for the first time, could it be that the young master likes Longyang, and good girls don't like to look at it, but..." "

Zhao Su, shut up, shut up, don't talk nonsense!"

"Oh, I'm just guessing, little girl If the son is innocent, there is no need to be so excited."

After some gossip, Ye Ruining opened the door to prove that he had no interest in men, and let Zhao Su enter the room to get clothes to put on.

The man was only wearing a pair of obscene trousers, and he stood calmly in front of Ye Ruining, as if he was not the one who took off his clothes and naked body. After Zhao Su fastened his belt, he smiled condescendingly at Ye Ruining: "Young master, what a rough man like me is!" Are you satisfied with your body?"

"Ugly!" Ye Ruining blushed, either out of anger or shame, subconsciously yelled, "It's hard, what's so good about wood." Zhao Su shook his head: "Oh

, Young master is still young, I don't know this man, so he has to be tough enough."

Ye Ruining looked at him suspiciously: "Why does it have to be hard enough?"

Young master Ye's black and white eyes are full of curiosity, The pure thoughts are all shown on his face, Zhao Su originally thought that this young master from a rich family must have lingered in the romantic place early on, and he must have come into contact with a lot of beauties. Unexpectedly, Young Master Ye is really as white as a piece of paper, and asked Why does his man have to be hard enough, he almost didn't laugh out loud.

Zhao Su asked with great interest: "Oh? The young master doesn't know about men?"

Seeing Zhao Su's mysterious words, Ye Ruining pretended to be proud and said: "Love is a holy thing, and only people who truly love each other can do it. Those..."

Seeing Zhao Su's indifferent demeanor, he obviously didn't take his words seriously, so he said anxiously: "My father once said that there is a pair of people in a lifetime, and there is a person who treats you sincerely in a lifetime. It is the greatest blessing, look at those men who married three wives and four concubines, how many of them really love each other?"

Zhao Su laughed at his innocence, and said: "A man can do something and not do it, and he is willing to give up the whole movie for one person. Flower bushes, that's what saints would do, we are all ordinary people, why don't we embarrass ourselves by following those saints." Ye

Ruining: "..."

Mountain people are mountain people, and what they say is full of fallacies. The young master stood up again, looking down on Zhao Su even more.

He raised his chin: "Forget it, I don't have the same knowledge as you. No matter how much you say, you won't understand the truth.

" do calculations.

Linghe Village is peaceful, and occasionally there are a few incidents of fighting, all of which are handled by Zhao Su. Ye Ruining thought that the village head would stop him from doing this, but later learned from several mountain residents that Zhao Su maintains peace in the village It has been several years, whether it is outside troubles or local bullies in the village, they have all been taught by Zhao Su.