17

The moon was crescent, and a few thick clouds drifted across the sky, covering the hazy silver glow. The yard is pitch-black, except for the occasional glimmer of water on the surface of a well in the yard.

In the dead of night, Ye Ruining suddenly opened his eyes wide in the dark, his pupils flickering dimly, he got up, carefully passed Zhao Su who only occupied some sleeping positions on the side, and quietly slipped out of the room like a light rabbit.

It was really dark outside, Young Master Ye was beating his heart, looking around for the pair of animal pupils that would glow in the dark, unexpectedly looking around, the stone slab in the courtyard was gone, the black panther that came to the night party to bask in the moonlight was gone.

Ye Ruining looked up suspiciously: Could it be that there is no moon tonight, so the Leopard Brothers are not here to bask in the moonlight?

After thinking about it, Young Master Ye had no choice but to slip back into the room and continue to sleep. Zhao Su was breathing slowly, showing no signs of waking up. For three days in a row, Ye Ruining woke up in the middle of the night and wandered around the courtyard at night without disturbing Zhao Su, but he never saw the majestic leopard basking in the moonlight.

The young master secretly regretted that during the day when Zhao Su ignored him, he was alone in the courtyard, and he thought of Brother Leopard's thoughtfulness.

That night, the Leopard Brothers laid straw mats and quilts for him, and a beast still cared about him so much. On the other hand, Zhao Su, a reckless man, used force to force him to do rough work every day, and he didn't take his identity as Young Master Ye seriously. Not as good as a leopard, and people are not as good as a leopard!

Zhao Su drank a jug of wine and entered the door with a fat fish in his hand. He leaned against the door with great interest and watched Young Master Ye wave his broom, looking aggrieved. People who practice martial arts have sharper eyes and ears than ordinary people. When they listened carefully, the young master was babbling, calling Zhao Su a bad guy, a villain in the mountains, and vulgar.

He sneered and laughed: "Young master, what are you talking to yourself, why don't you tell me so we can have fun together?

" Hurry up and prepare meals for me, I'm hungry!"

Ye Ruining put on a cold face on purpose and didn't talk to Zhao Su, stars were dotted here and there, and it was still early, so he was yelling to go to bed, even if Zhao Su asked him to go out to dry clothes, he wouldn't go .

After staying up like this until midnight, Young Master Ye got up in the dark, the first thing he saw was to see if the moon was round enough tonight, the courtyard was empty, and the Leopard Brothers didn't come to enjoy the moonlight anymore.

Ye Ruining couldn't tell whether it was disappointment or other emotions, he turned into the hut, just as he untied his belt, a jet of water flew down from the side forcefully.

The young master was stunned, and looked over, the donkey thing was exposed under his nose, maybe because of his looking, Zhao Su even shook his hand on purpose, and the water jet flew even further.

Ye Ruining screamed and ran away, ignoring the need to urinate, and ran out the door with his trouser belt in his hands, shouting: "Zhao Su, you are nasty!

" Right in front of him: "Young master, why are you running? Could it be..."

The man deliberately glanced down at Ye Ruining: "Young master, this thing is too small to be seen?"

"Vulgar! Obscene! Shameless!

" Repeatedly repeating a few words and swearing, he will hate Zhao Su to death, always let him look at things that poke his eyes, it is immoral and degrading!

"Young master, why don't you go in and pee?"

"Go away, I will handle it myself!"

"Young master is also a person who has seen the world, why do you feel shy when you see men's playthings? Could it be..."

" Shut up, shut up-" Ye Ruining jumped anxiously, "You don't have to say any more!"

Young Master Ye hurried into the hut after holding back for too long, but Zhao Su deliberately stayed outside the door, chatting with him from time to time, which sounded rather outrageous Happy, the more anxious he was, the more he couldn't urinate, and he was about to cry.

"Zhao Su, you go back to sleep, my son-"

"Why doesn't the young master come out? Is it possible that you have some unspeakable secrets in this regard? How about I bring you a doctor tomorrow to have a look? It's not a problem that a man can't pee." It's a small matter."

"Ugh, get lost."

Zhao Su teased enough, then Shi Shiran left, Young Master Ye lost all face, tied his trouser belt, washed his hands, sat on the stone steps and counted the stars and still refused to go back to the house, what a shame!

It's really annoying that Zhao Su always makes him lose face.

In the middle of the night, the young master was very sleepy, he rubbed his eyes and slipped into the room, and was about to pass Zhao Su, when the person who was supposed to be asleep suddenly said, "Young master, who are you sneaking around in the yard in the middle of the night these few days? "

Puff--

Young Master Ye's hands and feet softened, and he lay on Zhao Su's body and looked at people stupidly, and choked out a sentence: "You, you peek at me."

Zhao Su folded his arms behind his neck and said leisurely: Don't frame me, my lord. Martial arts practitioners are insensitive and sensitive, so why take a peek, and besides..."

Zhao Su looked at Ye Ruining, hesitant to say: "Young master, can you get off me, or you like to lie down In..."

Ye Ruining hurriedly climbed off Zhao Su's body, then curled up his hands and feet, and pressed them against a small corner of the window, muffled and silent, his face hot enough to steam a shrimp.

Zhao Su is really bad, not only let him watch the ugly and terrible things several times, but also tease people with vulgar words, enslave him to do rough work every day, and beat people if he doesn't work. The most favored young master of the Ye family in Xianyang City, who would have expected that he would fall into the present situation, he really complied with the saying that a phoenix is ​​not as good as a chicken, and young master Ye misses his elder brother Rong Sheng.

Young Master Ye had a dream full of grievances. In the dream, his brother and father didn't want him anymore: "Father, brother, don't want Ning Ningwu--"

Zhao Su looked expressionlessly at the man who was twisting into his arms. Young master, put the palm of your hand on the opponent's head and pat a few times, his face gradually softened.

Ye Ruining was crying deliriously, his eyelashes were wet and red, and the tip of his nose was a little red, like rouge, sobbing and hugging Zhao Su's arm tightly.

"Brother..."

Zhao Su secretly said: This person is probably the love brother of Young Master Ye.

Being hugged as a stand-in, Mr. Zhao felt for the first time that he actually had a heart of compassion.