50

The mornings and nights are chilly, the daytime is warm and windy, and it is late spring. After noon, more and more people go out to play, take off their winter clothes and wear light spring shirts.

    Ye Rongsheng asked the tailor to buy Ye Ruining a lot of clothes with the latest styles and soft colors. These spring clothes are thin and soft, and Ye Ruining showed the curvature of his stomach after changing them. Except for the small courtyard where he lived, he had never gone outside for half a month. , Afraid of showing the abnormality of his stomach to others.

    The young master has a good face, don't let people know that he is pregnant by a man, but the eldest son, except for the general, has not mentioned it to anyone else.

    Ye Ruining's courtyard is closely guarded by guards. Protect Ye Ruining and keep this secret. Apart from Zhao Su and Xiao Jiu, there are no more people serving Ye Ruining.

    The mansion arranged for a doctor to live in him, and the doctor said that the young master's delivery date is only a few days away, and the baby is still very well-behaved, and there is no sign of coming out. After hearing what the doctor said, Ye Ruining was uneasy, hugging his stomach and talking to himself , I didn't sleep well at night.

    Zhao Su accompanied him silently, squatted down and kissed his stomach through his clothes: "Don't worry, the baby will come out very well."

    Ye Ruining said in a daze, "What do you think he will look like? Zhao Su , I don't want them to see..."

    At the critical moment, the little boy said, "I don't want to give birth anymore", what kind of picture should a man give birth to? His baby out of the womb, and more places to see him?

    The little prince suddenly became uneasy: "Zhao Su, I don't want to have babies anymore, I don't want them to see strange appearances..."

    Ye Ruining was worried too much, Zhao Su touched his face, after a long silence, Zhao Su said to him Ye Ruining said: "I'll deliver the baby for you."

    "..." Ye Ruining pushed away Zhao Su's hand on his stomach, "You don't know how."

    "I'll learn."

    Zhao Su took his hand and put it on his mouth Bian quietly kissed: "Young master doesn't want people to see, then let me come."

    Zhao Su hadn't seen the place on the young master's body. Zhao Su delivered the baby for him, so outsiders would not see his strange body and what kind of "monster" he gave birth to.

    "Don't be afraid, my lord."

    Zhao Su comforted Ye Ruining, and asked someone to find Mrs. Wen to learn how to deliver babies by herself. Except that he appeared in front of the young master on time every meal, the rest of the time he stayed in the same room with Mrs. Wen. Mrs. Wen praised Zhao Su, a man knows how to love his wife so much, there are not many men in this world who can do this.

    Xiao Jiutie listened carefully from outside the wall, covered her mouth and snickered, and trot all the way back to Ye Ruining's room: "Little son, Mr. Zhao is serious about learning the art of delivering babies, Mrs. Wen praised him for learning it well."

    "You don't want to say any more." Ye Ruining's cheeks were hot, "He didn't tell Mrs. Wen who he was going to give birth to." "No."

    Xiao Jiu patted his chest to assure, "Master Zhao is tight-lipped, Mrs. Wen asked twice, Zhao Su I never said that."

    The day of the young son's labor made the eldest son feel like he was facing a big enemy. The general knew that the situation was special, so he stopped blocking people every day. Ye Rongsheng got up early and returned late, and went to Ye Ruining's room after breakfast, and stayed behind for dinner. Use it with Ye Ruining.

    His hands and feet were swollen, and Ye Rongsheng learned the massage technique from the doctor, so he grabbed Ye Ruining and sat obediently by his side, massaged his hands and feet for him, feeling sorry for his baby who had suffered because of pregnancy.

    "Brother, the baby is coming out soon."

    Ye Ruining held Ye Rongsheng's hand in front of his abdomen, "What do you think he will look like."

    Ye Rongsheng looked around; "Zhao Su went to Wen Po's again?" "

    Yes. "

    "He is a rough man, no matter how powerful he is, how can he learn these childbirth skills delicately."

    Ye Rongsheng was really worried: "If I let Mrs. Wen deliver the baby for you, no matter what she sees, after the end, I will give birth to you." Let her disappear in Xianyang City."

    The eldest son of the Ye family can manage such a big business of the Ye family in an orderly manner. He is by no means a pure and virtuous person. He has his own means. In order to protect his younger brother, it doesn't matter to be a villain once.

    "...Brother?" Ye Ruining opened his eyes wide, "Don't do this."

    "I trust Zhao Su."

    For no reason, the young master disliked Zhao Su, but he already trusted him deeply enough.

    On the last day of late spring, Ye Ruining woke up early in the morning with a fluttering heartbeat. Xiaojiu filled up fresh water and entered the house to serve him. He changed his clothes, and before he had time to eat breakfast, he asked, "Where's Zhao Su?"

    "Master Zhao went to Mrs. Wen's place

    before dawn. " Ye Ruining was in a hurry to go out. Seeing this, Xiao Jiu quickly raised her hand to stop him: "Where is the young master going? I'll call Master Zhao back." Ye Ruining

    must be accompanied by Zhao Su no matter where he goes now, Xiao Jiu is weak alone, He didn't like the guards by his side, Zhao Su could not only protect him, but also suppress his son-in-law temperament.

    "I want to find Zhao Su, Xiao Jiu, go and find him quickly."

    Ye Ruining covered his panicked heart and went back to the room to sit down: "Baby..."

    The baby in the belly still stayed quietly.

    The sky cleared up, and after Xiao Jiu left, Ye Ruining clearly noticed that his stomach began to tighten. The baby who had settled down for a long time began to kick his stomach.

    The shadow in front of the door quickly approached, Zhao Su had just entered the room, Ye Ruining was a little confused at this time, and he didn't react when people walked in front of him.

    Zhao Su's heart tightened, he picked him up and put him on the bed, took out a clean handkerchief from his bosom to wipe off the cold sweat.

    "Zhao, Zhao Su, my stomach hurts."

    Hearing this, Zhao Su quickly pulled off his loose trousers and felt inward. After finding out, he calmly said, "I'm going to have a baby." "

    Ah, is the baby coming out..."

    Young Master Ye followed behind Xiao Jiu, Zhao Su looked at the people around the bed, picked up Ye Ruining and rushed straight to the delivery room.

    "Xiao Jiu, prepare a lot of hot water, dry cloth, and scissors."

    Ye Ruining was born weak, and it takes too much energy to give birth to a child. Zhao Su opened the medicine box, took out these medicinal materials that had been prepared for a long time, and put them in his mouth for him to bite He said: "Don't be afraid."

    "Ning Ning——"

    "Eldest son." Zhao Su stood in front of Ye Ruining, "Go out first, and leave it to me, young master." The

    childbirth of the young master was carried out secretly, and only the eldest son was left outside the house. With Xiao Jiu, the rest are not allowed to approach the young master's yard.

    After a stick of incense was gone, the baby was well-behaved, and the young master did not suffer too much pain during the delivery. When Zhao Su held two small black things to wipe them clean, he put them next to Ye Ruining's pillow, wishing Ye Ruining would be happy for a while.