70

Ye Ruining lay on the raised cushion and scolded Zhao Su. As for why he was lying on his stomach, it was because he couldn't recover the strength of his hands and feet for a while, and the culprit was Zhao Su who applied the medicine to him.

    He scolded: "You bastard——"

    After saying that, he was puzzled, picked up a bronze mirror at hand, and took a picture of the two softest places behind him. He was not shy, and looked at the several red marks on the top of the soft white, wanting to cry without tears .

    "It's all your fault, it's all your fault, why did you tell me to meet the students!"

    Zhao Su shook his eyelids, and deliberately exerted some force with his hand applying the medicine, which completely aroused Ye Ruining's eyes, before he said: " Just ignore the leopards."

    Ye Ruining was not a fool, he was taken aback for a moment, and immediately realized what Zhao Su meant. Zhao Su has done a lot of hooligan things, and he doesn't change his face when he talks about it. He seems to be blaming him for being careless...

    He just got up and scolded: "Master, I have to go to school today, you are so inconsiderate of me, I... ..."

    Zhao Su lowered his eyebrows: "How?"

    Ye Ruining naturally didn't dare to say what happened next.

    If a year ago, the noble and proud young master would have said that he would not live with you, he thought he was joking around, and said it casually when he was frustrated, but Zhao Su didn't like him taking this sentence as a joke. Just kidding, you will be fined twice if you say it once.

    He pursed his lips tightly and snorted unwillingly.

    Not only did the young master not get rid of his temper in the countryside, but it intensified. The water he drank was not hot, but if he insisted on saying it was hot, his pursed mouth turned red from biting it, and when he told Zhao Su that the water was hot, he liked to make a fuss.

    Zhao Su saw that his unyielding appearance was interesting, and when Ye Ruining blamed him indiscriminately, he pretended to cooperate, and to express his apology, he took a sip of water, pressed the back of Ye Ruining's head firmly, and fed him with his mouth one by one.

    One does it, the other one is used to it, and they are proud of being favored. Others are not enough to experience the fun, which is probably the case.

    Zhao Su sent Ye Ruining outside the school. In the early morning, the mountains were still surrounded by mist, the air was cool, and the crisp and clear sound of children reading could be heard from the low-level school. Zhao Su put the person on his back down and gave him a haircut.

    "Go in, don't sit and stand for too long today."

    Ye Ruining hit the nail on the head and said, "It's not all your fault."

    Zhao Su deliberately said with a cold face: "Still stubborn with me."

    The little radish heads turned their heads when they saw the little master coming to the school. He leaned over to the window and looked curiously. The scene of Zhao Su carrying the little master away yesterday was clearly seen by many people.

    "Master~"

    the little radish heads called him in unison, Ye Ruining's face was tense, and the hand hidden under the sleeve squeezed Zhao Su's palm a few times, and Caixin stepped into the school.

    The village is far away from the county seat, and the young master never thought of teaching in the first six months of his stay. He had a few taels of ink in his belly, and he brought a few scrolls to pass the time when he came.

    Later, Zhao Su went to the city regularly to bring him interesting books. When the young master was studying quietly, he still looked very beautiful.

    There are a few children in the village who like to read and write. The countryside is no better than the city. Adults don’t like children wasting time on reading and writing. The little boy wanders around in his spare time and often sees children being punished by adults. Later, he squatted on the ground and chatted with the child who was counting ants. A few allusions he said casually, and poems written on the ground with dead branches, attracted the child's admiring and longing eyes.

    It is the child's innocent, shining eyes that make him want to teach.

    There is no wife in the countryside, so he will be the one. Without pen, ink, books, and money at home, Zhao Su went straight to the city to pull back a fully loaded carriage.

    Ye Ruining is a handsome young master, seeing the leopards grow up slowly, he plans to teach them how to read.