62

Dim light seeped into the room through the screen window, and the little boy was awakened by bursts of pain.

    His buttocks were in severe pain, the area under his waist was sore and numb, and his legs were weakly held by Zhao Su's long legs, which was a very possessive posture. The man's palms were folded behind his neck, his breathing was calm, and when he looked up, some beards appeared on Zhao Su's chin, making his forehead itchy.

    The young master's nose started to itch, and the nasal cavity was hot, and he sneezed several times. As soon as he made a sound, Zhao Su's dark and deep eyes opened.

    The man's pupils were as clear as if he hadn't slept. He stared fixedly at him. The palm resting on the back of his neck suddenly slid down and said, "Does it still hurt here?

    " Bite down on Zhao Su's neck, he is not a fool, he can remember what happened yesterday.

    "Zhao Su, you bastard, why, why—"

    the little boy could only choke out a bitter sentence for a long time: "Why are you like a wild dog, I am going to be killed by you."

    Afterwards, Zhao Su thoughtfully kissed him I have used medicine, but the thing is so big, no matter how effective the medicine is, if I take the medicine for only half a day, it will not be able to restore the young master to his original state in time.

    The young man's flushed face fell in Zhao Su's eyes, and he had a different style from ordinary men. He pressed his fingertips against the hot and red skin and scratched softly. Zhao Su said, "I'm not a wild dog." The man lowered his voice

    . , eyes fixed on the young master's gaze: "I'm a leopard."

    "Shut up..."

    The young master pushed: "Don't get too close."

    "Get up and eat, and I'll apply some medicine to you later."

    Ye Ruining hurriedly separated Covering the place with the quilt: "I come by myself."

    For breakfast, the young master was picky eaters, and Zhao Su used the best rice, which was sweet and fragrant. The young master happily drank it, and if he didn't think it was sweet enough, he arrogantly ordered Zhao Su to put two more spoonfuls of sugar in it.

    Zhao Su was sitting on a stool, and the young master sat on Zhao Su with a soft cushion. After breakfast, he shyly pushed Zhao Su, as if he was troubled by something, and

    Zhao Su wiped it clean for him with a wet handkerchief. Mouth and hands, quietly waiting for him to speak.

    "Zhao Su..." Ye Ruining's eyes wandered and landed on the ground. He asked in a low voice, "If I did that kind of thing last night, I, I won't have a baby."

    The young master had lingering fears about the pregnancy, and those few months were uncomfortable. If he did it again this time, he would definitely hate Zhao Su to death and never Don't forgive each other lightly.

    Thinking of being eaten and wiped clean by Zhao Su again, Ye Ruining was filled with shame and anger, but he remembered that he took the initiative to tease him for what happened last night, and he couldn't blame Zhao Su entirely. He kicked Zhao Su's calf: "Zhao Su, you must love me very much."

    As long as Zhao Su admits that he loves him very much, the pressure in the young master's heart will be relieved a little, because he finds that he does not reject Zhao now. Su did such a thing to him, and he would take good care of him after he was done. They also had two cute little leopards, and their days were quiet, which seemed to be good.

    He heard Zhao Su say: "I only know one companion."

    Ye Ruining's heart beat slightly: "Do you recognize me?"

    The two little leopards who had been locked up all night and most of the day rushed to Ye Ruining's feet and squatted down. Zhao Su no longer allowed them to climb up on Ye Ruining casually, for fear of crushing others.

    Accompanied by the yelling of the leopard cubs, Zhao Su's face was rare and solemn. The man gave a low hum, the wild and unruly big leopard really wanted to take his little son back to his den, so that no one else could touch him.