31

After Xiao Jiu set off to find Zhao Su according to Ye Ruining's instructions, he didn't realize why he was looking for that villain?

    The idea suddenly popped up in just an instant, and Ye Ruining thought about it, but the only person he could find was Zhao Su. Although Zhao Su is bully and stubborn, he takes a lot of money from him and never breaks his word in doing things. Mr. Ye's character is ignorant of world affairs, but it doesn't mean he doesn't know about men and women.

    Thinking about it now, he is a big man who can definitely have an extra child in his stomach for no reason, and after he returned to Xianyang City, he just went out to drink some wine and listen to music with those rich kids every day, and he never let anyone get close to him. Zhao Su was not the only person who had the opportunity to serve him personally.

    Ye Ruining faintly thinks that the child in his stomach is a trick that Zhao Su made while he was not paying attention. Even if Zhao Su didn't know it, he had to test it out first, and Zhao Su did something so out of bounds to him that day, man This is true even for men, Zhao Su, that strange person, must have learned crooked ways to punish him in order to get revenge on him.

    It would take several days for Xianyang City to go to Linghe Village, Ye Ruining never went out in the inn, and on the evening of the fourth day, there was still no news of Xiao Jiu's return.

    In Xianyang City, it rains frequently in winter, and the seasons are often cloudy and rainy. The cold wind is biting and damp. Without Xiaojiu to take care of her, Ye Ruining was infected with the wind and cold and endured it for two days, feeling very uncomfortable.

    He put on his coat and wrapped himself up tightly, and planned to go downstairs to ask Xiaoer to go out and invite a doctor to come and see him for him.

    The whole city is windy and bleak, but the downstairs of the inn is bustling. Today the shopkeeper specially invited a few troupe to sing on stage, Ye Ruining heard the commotion from below as soon as he left the house.

    He covered his mouth and coughed softly, and then he walked awkwardly downstairs, most of the venue was filled with drinkers, and the waiter was busy delivering food and wine, Ye Ruining looked at it, found a corner and sat down silently, After Xiaoer finished his work, he went forward to ask for help.

    "Hey, who is that? Guess who I saw?"

    Amidst the din of the audience, someone suddenly pointed to the direction where Ye Ruining was resting and asked loudly, as if no one would know that he was sitting in the corner.

    After the man deliberately called out, all the people around the table turned their eyes to Ye Ruining: "Oh, isn't that Young Master Ye?" "

    Brother Gao, you are wrong. Xianyang City disappeared, where did you come from?"

    Several people laughed and pretended to be playful.

    Those few people were no one else, they were the young masters of several shops who had begged the Ye family for business cooperation, but were rejected by the Ye family.

    Ye Ruining once met these people at a banquet, but his impression is vague, but he still remembers that there are so many people, and their methods of curry favor are like that. , and meeting Ye Ruining again, it is inevitable that he will be thrown into trouble.

    Ye Ruining kept his face straight and remained silent, turning a blind eye to their intentional laughter and sarcasm.

    "Ye Ruining, do you want to come over and let's sit down and have a drink to catch up?"